Shipping goods and customs?

Guest samlee

Has anyone had any problems when shipping their PC and software cd's etc. when you may have copied software or loads of downloaded dvd, cd's and software on your hard drive. Also you may have some copied cd's from friends and family over the years. Can you just ship these without worrying about customs?

regards

Has anyone had any problems when shipping their PC and software cd's etc. when you may have copied software or loads of downloaded dvd, cd's and software on your hard drive. Also you may have some copied cd's from friends and family over the years. Can you just ship these without worrying about customs?

regards

I'll say up front that I don't know - but then why would you want to take the risk? Copyright theft and software piracy is big news these days and they're handing down pretty big sentences for it. What might happen if you do get caught? Kicked out the country? Not worth the risk, in my opinion.

Cheers

John

Thanks for your sound advice John.

I hadn't really looked at it like that, but your right. Its only old music etc and really not worth the risk so will clear my PC.

Archived