That's really confusing :(

There should also be a phone number and the officer name on the email your MA should have received form them.

Something as following:

First Name and Family Name

Case Officer, Permanent Employer Sponsored Entry

Visa and Citizenship Services | Visa and Citizenship Management

Permanent Visa and Citizenship Programme

Department of Immigration and Border Protection

P: 03 0000 00000

E: nsw.pse@border.gov.au

yes sth like you attached here

this phone number is definitely a VIC number, cuz it starts with 03, and the email address starts with NSW, u can see where i got confused

@KathLe : what documents were requested by IMMI?

Any idea how long does it usually take DIBP to assess docs (they've requested more docs on both nomination and visa)? Immi account says "assessment in progress"? On the phone they've said it takes up to 28 days, but what's the practice / statistics?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, oh no - I wish I hadn't checked today - now I'm worried. Ha ha ha! I can login but for some reason, once I'm in, clicking to view the application results in an error message. I've tried different browsers, cleared the cache, etc. but still nothing. Gosh, I hope nothing's wrong.

@MANSON, we lodged early April 2016 and this is the first I've encountered this error, hence the concern. No matter, I will try again later or tomorrow and hopefully it's just a glitch. Yikes.

Hey Lizzie, that's probably a glitch - they haven't lost your application :) Hopefully it means they are approving it as we speak!

hey everyone .im new here .i loged my nomi on 15-08-2016 and visa 14-09-2016 for a 186 visa....i called immi last week..they said my case have case officer already...just wandering how long is the waitting on they can look my application? thanks alot.

hey everyone .im new here .i loged my nomi on 15-08-2016 and visa 14-09-2016 for a 186 visa....i called immi last week..they said my case have case officer already...just wandering how long is the waitting on they can look my application? thanks alot.

Is it DE or Transition?

normally depends on what extra docs have they asked for

files requested on both nom and visa could cost a little more time for you to submit and co to work back on

they havent ask me anything yet... i called them ..the girl who answer the phone tells me that i have co already..and she can not tell me how long need to be waitting,,

Have you checked the status of your application on your immi account?

Edited by Praveen Reddy

yes i did ,,,nomi and visa are still summit.havnt change anything,you did on 12-08-2016,,3days different as me ,,lol..have u got anything yet?

Have checked the status of your application on your immi account?

they havent ask me anything yet... i called them ..the girl who answer the phone tells me that i have co already..and she can not tell me how long need to be waitting,,

normally depends on what extra docs have they asked for

files requested on both nom and visa could cost a little more time for you to submit and co to work back on