Liked
      110 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by whoiam View Post
      Hi dear,
      Here's the link. http://www.immi.gov.au/e_visa/check-progress.htm
      how is ur application coming along?

Thanks for the link.

Status is application received. I'm not really expecting any movement anytime soon as it's a non-DRC.

Just sit tight and wait......and wait.....and wait.....

Title
      Liked
      38 times
      Rep
      Will keep a keen eye on this thread... I hope to apply under the ENS186 Direct Entry.

One question, how does Direct Entry come as DRC? I thought DRC is only for the Transition scheme?

Cheers
      Bonza!

Title
      Liked
      110 times
      Rep
      Nomination Ack letter received today. Nom was submitted 3 August. The letter states that a case officer has been allocated and our application is progressing. No reference to timelines.

We haven't submitted our visa app yet, waiting for nom approval first.

Things are moving....very pleased!!

Title
      Liked
      38 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by LisaIan View Post
      Nomination Ack letter received today. Nom was submitted 3 August. The letter states that a case officer has been allocated and our application is progressing. No reference to timelines.

Great news!

Is there a reason you are awaiting approval? I was under the impression once you have the TRN# for the nomination you can apply?

Good luck!
      Bonza

Title
      PIO Chatter Box
      Liked
      1118 times
      Rep

Wonderful news Lisalan. All the very best.
      Don't judge even if you've walked a mile in their shoes. They haven't walked in yours yet!

Title
      Liked
      132 times
      Rep

Hi LisaIan,

Under what stream are you applying? Just wondering as gives us all a better idea of the time line.

Tina

Title
      Liked
      110 times
      Rep
      Hi everyone,

Thanks for good wishes, helps to know there are so many of us in the same boat.

We're (well my oh) is applying under the temp residence transition stream. He's been sponsored by the same employer on a 457 for just over 2 years now.

bonza2211, yes, we can submit our application, however, when the company originally nominated for 457 they didn't submit enough evidence to show they met the training benchmarks, we'd submitted our application and paid online and because the nom wasn't approved our visa app was withdrawn and we lost the $$. Not too bad when it's a few hundred $$, different story when the application is $3k plus.The company resubmitted and all was fine and have since sponsored others for 457 and early this year for ENS (not 186) but we're rather be safe than sorry.

We've got police checks and had medicals so we're just waiting for that all elusive 'approved' email!

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Hi there,
      my employer submitted nom at 29th of Aug, but nothing got back so far. online status still showing" application received"
      no idea what should I do. I got all documents in hand for visa application but the medical report is coming this week

bigjohn

Title
      PIO Chatter Box
      Liked
      616 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by liz RN View Post
      hi guys i just saw this forum when i googled...ENS nomination timeline.
      im an RN in NSW health...they lodged the nomination on 6 August 2012.
      the workforce director told me that even if the nomination isnt approved yet i can lodge the application
      using the TRN she gave me.
      however, when i rang immigration they said not to lodge an application until the nomination is approved...to be sure.
      so, i didnt.
      i rang up the person in charge of our company's nominations and she said the DIAC hasnt sent any approvals to their nominations lodged since
      26/6/2012 only acknowledgments but she said it was untrue that i couldnt lodge my application till the approval.
      getting confused now. i hope you guys can help me out with your wealth of knowledge *wink*
      i already have my ielts, afp, police cert from my country etc....but no medical yet. should i just lodge the application anyway?
      You can lodge the Visa application as long as the nomination has been lodged.

You cannot however, lodge a Decision Ready Visa application if the Nomination is not approved.

Quote Originally Posted by whoiam View Post
      Recieved Ack letter from My MA. The letter says that they received the appl and nomination on July 27. It says nothing about DRC and gives a 5-7 month timeline though we had applied as DRC.

Also the weird thing is the website checker hasnt been updated to application lodged but still says 'received'. Is this the same for everyione else? When do they say application lodged on the website?
      thanks.
      The acknowledgment letters are generic and do not differentiate between DRC and non DRC.

Quote Originally Posted by VictoriaP View Post
      Hi Guys,
      186 visa Decision Ready application submitted 28 August.
      MA has given me TRN and login details.
      Application still just says 'Received'. So more waiting...
      I was hoping to get an acknowledgement letter by now.

Immigration has advise that they are experiencing problems with the new system which are causing delays.

Quote Originally Posted by bonza2211 View Post
      Will keep a keen eye on this thread... I hope to apply under the ENS186 Direct Entry.

One question, how does Direct Entry come as DRC? I thought DRC is only for the Transition scheme?

Cheers
      Bonza!

DRC is available for Transitional or Direct Entry as long as all documents are provided at time of lodgment.
      Raul T Senise MARN 0636699
      www.ozimmigration.com

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Hi mates,
      just received Ack letter but no CO allocated yet. online status still shown "application received"
      I'm about to submit my visa appl, got couple of questions seeking anwser:
      1)medical report need to be scaned/uploaded or ask Medibank send to immigration directly?
      2)Form 80 is required or not?
      3)what about the evidence that I have worked as 457 visa holder for 2 years? How can I get it?

•