Do I Qualify

Guest loulou

Guest loulou

my boyfriend & I are wanting to move to OZ. I have been looking a different web sites to get information on visa's. My boyfriend has a degree in business & has 2 years experience as an estate agent management. I have 10 years experience working in the finance industry currently doing accountancy (qualified by expereice) as i dont have any formal qualification i am worried i wont be able to get a visa.

Can anyone help? :?

What I would do in the first instance is check on the skills list, if you or your boyfriends job is not on the list you have got problems.

Good luck

Guest arthur

Just looking at the skills list and i cant specifically see my job on it..however i can see a job listed 'techincal support nec', i am an I.T. support engineer, does this description cover all i.t. support jobs?

Does anybody know wether these jobs are in demand, i am thinking of applying for the 457 long stay visa.

Any help would greatly be appreciated

Adam Goodwin

:?

Just looking at the skills list and i cant specifically see my job on it..however i can see a job listed 'techincal support nec', i am an I.T. support engineer, does this description cover all i.t. support jobs?

Does anybody know wether these jobs are in demand, i am thinking of applying for the 457 long stay visa.

Any help would greatly be appreciated

Adam Goodwin

:?

I reckon you'd be covered by the "Systems Administrator" subclass. The good news it's on the SSASSL as well as the SOL.

Archived