Making the move!

winkle100

Probably a daft question but can anyone comment on how long it took them or has taken them to organise everything before they made the move to Aus.

We exchange contracts early next week, we have people queuing up to rent our house and were thinking 6 weeks!

Maybe I'm having a wobble but what else do we need to do apart from cancel a few things this end and organise a few things that end and go!

I'm sure I saw a check list on here at some point of things to cancel and things to do the other end- did anyone remember seeing it? Or could someone comment on what things I need to do as I may of forgotten things.....

There's 4 of us Me, the wife and 2 boys 3 and 5......

Any advise would be appreciated.

A.

I feel like it's taking us forever. There seems to be a million things to do and it doesn't help that we have slightly too much stuff for a 20 foot container so we're going through everything in the house making sure that we get rid of anything that we really don't want to take with us. And that's before we start cleaning the things we do want to take.

A check list would be most helpful here as well.

Nicola

Guest asaandanirish

i'd love to see a kind of idea on this too....getting our visas shortly and have estimated about 6 weeks too to leave?!