Coffee/meet up/making friends in Darwin?!

Hi guys :cool:

We've been here for two weeks now, our kids started school yesterday (yay!) so until I find a job I have some spare time during the day! :)

Would love to meet up with anyone else looking to meet new people/make friends, etc. Coffee anyone?

I'm in Palmerston but can probably travel in to Darwin if I can figure out where to go :cool:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest morgdots

Sounds good, set it up and ill work with whatever arrangements :):biggrin:

Shall we do a weekend coffee meetup one day then? Janine? Morgdots? :cool: (and anyone else too of course)

Guest morgdots
Sounds good, set it up and ill work with whatever arrangements :):biggrin:

I've just copped I've been chatting to you on the other thread lol, I've a habit of checking these things off the iPhone which never allows you to view things fully lmao , so yes coffee sounds fantastic ! I'm having a tough week booking my sons flight home and feeling low and teary so time to pick myself up,brush myself down and start enjoying this wonderful new life of mine :)

Ohh, I haven't been getting email notifications to tell me that there have been replies! oops! Now that it's the sschool holidays, will it be harder for you to get away for a coffee? Or I wonder if there's somewhere that we can go and also take the kids? (I guess the new waterpark maybe? The kids can all play/swim while we sit at the cafe? I think there's a cafe there?....)

How about this Wednesday? I'm only working 3 days per week during the holidays so will have Tuesdays and Wednesdays off. I'll also see if "Whoopsadaisy" wants to join us. She's also Irish so you might feel 'at home' having a chat with her too. I've met up with her a couple of times so I'll text her and see if she's free :cool: