Close Encounters of the Spider Kind

MARYROSE02

Heading out to the pub the other night in Surry Hills, being 'Dudley Do Right' I of course made sure that I grasped the guard rail before descending the stairs outside my unit and I felt something touch my hand and jerked it away.

Continuing my movie theme, it could have been 'Thing' from The Addams Family and it was probably bigger! I took a few pics with my mobile phone and noticed that even when the camera flashed from an inch or two away, it never moved.

It's was 'just' a Huntsman though and I left him or her on the banister. I guess I've improved from the days when I would have killed it. I'm rather proud of that too.

Huntsman...hell that means pull out the flamethrower, full on attack mode. Like the Catwoman if I didn't have a heart attack first, I would certainly blast it to bits, but then if it creeps flies, crawls or otherwise its dead....and that invariably means destruction all things around .....LOL Thank god I haven't seen one so ergo I still have furniture and a house.