just sent vetasses

Guest louisebick

Guest louisebick

:arghh:Hello there

Me my husband and 6yr old applying for the 175 visa, my husband is a heating engineer! just sent our vetesses application off it took us ages to get all his certificates together. Just wondered if anyone else has changed from 175 to 176 to quicken things up, it just seems to be taking so long! Not sure where we are heading to yet we are still undecided. Do we need to wait for the results to come back before he can take his IELTS, its all so confusing.

cheers

Hi and welcome to PIO, hopefully someone will be able to answer about changing Visas (Australia is just waking up lol). Congrats on getting your vetasses done - probably one of the biggest jobs out of the way. I'd probably enquire when they're booking IELTS ... if there first date is months away it may be wise to get a date ... someone hopefully whose been through the process recently will be able to give you an idea of timescales.

Good luck

Ali

Hello there ,

As suggested get your IELTS booked pronto . Be proactive , not reactive ,

your vetassess should take approx 4 weeks from when the confirm receipt of your documentation .

the 176 visa applications take priority over the 175's, rougly 4-8 months for a 176 , 175's ive not realy been keeping an eye on but your deffo looking at 12-18 months , depends if you want to , or can be flexible and wait for the longer 175

if you decide where you want to head then state sponsorship and a 176 application makes perfect sense to expediate your move :-)

lee