Hello all!

Guest Carly1985

Guest Carly1985

Hello

I would like to introduce myself. My name is Carly and I am new to this site. I was granted permenant residency in October 2011 and I am due to move to Adelaide in May. My husband (who is an Aussie) is already out there but I have to finish my degree at uni.

I am excited about the move, I just want to get out there now. I do have a question also, does anyone have any blogs about emigrating to Oz that I could read? I've read a couple and I really enjoy reading about other peoples experiences with the big move.

Hope you are all well and it is lovely to meet everyone :biggrin:

Carly

Guest AKA63029

Hi Carly and welcome.

All the best for your new adventure matey, but on the subject of blogs. Though there are many out there check out some threads in News Gossip Chat, and Chewing The Fat, in fact most categories on here. You will find many a story about the process from conception through to 'actuality'. Many have been members of PIO for ages and they are often kind enough to put up 'updates' to keep us informed on their new lives matey.

Once you are used to the sub forums most 'tastes' in migration can be met my friend.

Have a great time Carly and enjoy the serious and often hilarious threads and posts on here, it has been many a persons life line.

Of course I am biased and I should say 'Other Forums Are Available', (but none as good as PIO):wink:

Cheers Tony.