Page 3 of 111 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Title
      Liked
      164 times
      Rep
      hi iron chef.

great service you provide on here.

just a quick one mate .

we have a 2011 s max which we love ,we have had it for a year.would parts be readily available in w.a ,and also garages that work on fords of that type.

kind regards
      liverpoolollie
      Last edited by liverpoolollie; 01-02-2012 at 10:00 PM. Reason: typo

Title
      The Import Oracle (?!)
      Liked
      178 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by ronimp View Post
      Hi,

I also have my own calculator, something I put together as I was gathering info about taxes and other things. Does yours take into account of Luxury car tax? Anyway, these are my car details. Just out of interest, your service 990AUD - what is this all about?

2006/Mercedes/C180/40K/aircon
      UK Market value - 7K
      Aus Market Value - $19K

thx
      Mine doesn't include LCT, only because I've yet to price up one that has come in over the threshold :) My broker's fee is what I normally charge my customers importing through Iron Lady (see the link in my sig) - I've factored this into the costings, so people just need to remove that amount if they're planning to do it themselves.

Yours is a Category B according to my calculator, it would be an A if you're doing everything yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fabricator View Post
      Hello mate ,

cant find the equivilant in os , well spec wise anyway .

Transit sport van , midnight blue ( 2010 ) 10K miles , aircon , leather ,blue tooth ,cruise control etc etc , all the options except the sat nav ( doubt the heated seats will be of use )

UK 13K value , standard SWB van in oz around 30-35k ( however it still owes me and would need to settle finance first)

i mentioned it on your other thread but i think it'll be the only transit sport van in Oz , made for european market only ( possibly UK only ) they made 400 in 2010 all midnight blue ( the colour denotes year , 2011 was red , 2012 silver etc )

last question , could i load the back up with my stuff or does the " vehicle" have to be shipped empty ???

lee
      Even at AUD30,000 market value, you'd be a Category B, any more than that, Category A. Deserves to be brought here for the coolness factor alone ;)

Quote Originally Posted by oldmarried View Post
      as Iron Chef's pricing is based on shipping ro/ro you cannot load your stuff in the back. And it would get nicked anyway.
      ^^What he said!!

Quote Originally Posted by antrimlad View Post
      hi iron chef
      curious
      fiat ducato 100 multijet panel van (possibly backpacker style campervan conversion)
      72000 miles
      4000 ish sterling
      19000-21000 aussie arrantly

thanks for your time
      s
      Category A, no problems. Definitely worth doing the camper conversion before you leave. Man you guys get slammed on depreciation of work vans!

Quote Originally Posted by SJT View Post
      Hi, we are having the discussion now about whether it is worth bringing our car over. It is a Volvo XC90, petrol 80,000 miles on the clock, with air con, worth around 9,000 in the UK and between 16,900 and 19,500 in Aus. Any help would be much appreciated.
      You haven't given me a year so I can't check values, but assuming you mean the Aussie value is between GBP16,900-19,500, not AUD16,900-19500, then it's a Category A. (Just make sure you give me the Aussie market value in AUD, everyone else reading!)

Quote Originally Posted by sun lovers View Post
      Hi Iron chef we have a 2007 range Rover sport, 2.7d, with air con 60,000 miles. worth approx 20,000. In the red book it said for the same model $87,900. are you able to help us with the cost we would incur to import. We might look to sell when we are in oz is it harder to sell imports.
      Make sure you click on the description - $87,900 was their retail price when they were new! Even still, it's a Category A by a country mile.

Quote Originally Posted by jakeandshelley View Post
      Hi we have an Audi A6 3L quattro le mans, 70,000 miles, worth 12,500 in UK , book price in Aus $47k.

Thanks,
      Shelley.
      I'm presuming that's a late model...Category A, again by a mile.

Quote Originally Posted by ronimp View Post
      A fiat costs same as a Mercedes done only half the mileage and similar age...there's something wrong with the site :)
      More there's something wrong with Australian resale prices - they retail new for about the same money, too. The C180's resale isn't as good as other Benzes here because everyone wants the bigger engines.

Quote Originally Posted by liverpoolollie View Post
      hi iron chef.

great service you provide on here.

just a quick one mate .

we have a 2011 s max which we love ,we have had it for a year.would parts be readily available in w.a ,and also garages that work on fords of that type.

kind regards
      liverpoolollie
      Bear in mind the S-Max isn't sold here, but working purely from memory, it's based on the Mondeo in terms of engines and everything else, yeah? If so, your friendly Ford dealer shouldn't have too many troubles getting parts.
      Iron Lady Imports ... For more information visit www.ironladyimports.com or PM me on here.

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      2005 BMW 320i SE Z3S7 4DR, 115,000 Kms, Aircon, Price in Ireland 9000 price in Oz $24,000 est

Title
      Liked
      6 times
      Rep
      hi iron chef

2009(59plate) kia carens/ 28k with aircon
      worth about 10k in uk
      3) they dont appear to make carens in oz anymore, the latest year i can see is 2002 and the value is about $25k, so dont know how to work out oz value

Title
      The Import Oracle (?!)
      Liked
      178 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Bigste1979 View Post
      2005 BMW 320i SE Z3S7 4DR, 115,000 Kms, Aircon, Price in Ireland €9000 price in Oz $24,000 est
      Euros? You're making me work, you guys! Ok, Category A, even after factoring in an extra EUR500 to get it over to Southampton.

Quote Originally Posted by ashley83 View Post
      hi iron chef

2009(59plate) kia carens/ 28k with aircon
      worth about 10k in uk
      3) they dont appear to make carens in oz anymore, the latest year i can see is 2002 and the value is about $25k, so dont know how to work out oz value
      Your Kia Carens is our Kia Rondo :) Either way my gut feeling was right - category C.
      Iron Lady Imports ... For more information visit www.ironladyimports.com or PM me on here.

Title
      Liked
      6 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Iron Chef View Post

Your Kia Carens is our Kia Rondo :) Either way my gut feeling was right - category C.
      thanks for checking for me. we were 50/50 on taking it ot not, but thats convinced us not to

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hi, I have a 2007 Ford Focus Zetec Climate, petrol, 1.6L, 45000 miles, air con, value in UK 5600-6000, AUD 26-29000.
      Thanks

Title
      The Import Oracle (?!)
      Liked
      178 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by butterflyheadingsouth View Post
      Hi, I have a 2007 Ford Focus Zetec Climate, petrol, 1.6L, 45000 miles, air con, value in UK 5600-6000, AUD 26-29000.
      Thanks
      Guys, make sure you click on the MORE DETAILS on Redbook!! $26-29K is the price they retailed at brand new, now currently worth $13-15K. Technically it fits into Category B, but being a 1.6 I'd be dropping it to a Category C, sorry.

Title
      Liked
      46 times
      Rep
      Hi Iron chef, I have a 2011 Toyota Hiace panel van, diesel, 10k miles aircon, electric windows, heated mirrors [lol] the only downside its the UK model which is this spec and shape http://www.vandiscount.co.uk/-/toyhi...ize=0&start=10 could you try and give me an Aussie price please mate, I think it is worth around $37k after checking the website there is a similar van on there, Cheers
      Last edited by Guest26110; 02-02-2012 at 04:21 PM.

Title
      Liked
      128 times
      Rep
      Hi, I am totally unsure what to do with my car.
      Its a Toyota Celica, 2001, X, 83k mileage
      1000 in UK
      $14000 Aus
      145bhp

Many thanks,
      Dave

(Help!)

• John Mason International Movers

•  
    Page 3 of 111 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast