claiming UK tax back

twinkletoes35

hey there

could someone give me the form number to claim my uk income tax back, had a look on the site and cannot seem to locate it

thanx TT xxx

The form to get your pro-rata refund for your allowances is a P85

• 1 month later...
http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/cnr/p85.pdf

Remember - if you try to telephone HM Revenue you won't get those hours back in your life!

Best regards.

How very true, i have been passed from pillow to post and couldn't get a straight answer about anything, Hubby's self assesment has now missed the deadline and he's being asked for £100 penalty. I bet they'll want to speak to me when i don't pay it. ;-)

Guest haunted1234

they were very efficient with mine...just got a nice fat cheque! :wink: to be fair i was just releived i didnt owe them money!

Guest Guest31881
hey there

could someone give me the form number to claim my uk income tax back, had a look on the site and cannot seem to locate it

thanx TT xxx

I would not bother phoning them, they will probably tell you to down load the forms and send them in. I had no contact with them other than filling the forms in and sending back. It was sorted in a relatively quick manner by the inland revenue.