Entire house contents for sale and house to let Melbourne

Guest hollynick

Guest hollynick

Hi. We are an English family re-locating back to the UK and as we are breaking our contract on our rental property we need to try to find someone to rent it. It can be furnished or unfurnished as we bought all the furniture and kitchen equipment etc and need to sell it on. We also have a car - Ford Focus to sell. The property is a 3 bed 'Villa' (bungalow) in the sought after area of Brighton in Bayside - the south side of Melbourne. It is in a great spot for schools, shops, restaurants etc and is 20 mins train ride into the City. House would suit couple or family. Will be available late March/April. Please email for more info. Cheers, Holly.

Hi interested in your car, we arrive in Melbourne on the 7 th of Feb.

What year and mileage has the car? How much rego has it? Does it have a road worthy? How much are you looking for ?

Sorry about all the questions, I will private message you my e mail address.

Many thanks

Jason

Hi. We are an English family re-locating back to the UK and as we are breaking our contract on our rental property we need to try to find someone to rent it. It can be furnished or unfurnished as we bought all the furniture and kitchen equipment etc and need to sell it on. We also have a car - Ford Focus to sell. The property is a 3 bed 'Villa' (bungalow) in the sought after area of Brighton in Bayside - the south side of Melbourne. It is in a great spot for schools, shops, restaurants etc and is 20 mins train ride into the City. House would suit couple or family. Will be available late March/April. Please email for more info. Cheers, Holly.

Hi Can you please let me know what household contents you are selling? I am looking for a fridge, bedside tables, chest of drawers and possibly a dbl or QS Bed or a bed settee if you have any of these items could you let me know? Thanks Kath

Guest hollynick

Hi there,

TV stand (small, black with shelf for DVD player)

Two off white 2 seater sofas, 2 cream armchairs

Queen size, very comfy bed

Bunk beds with mattresses

6 dining chairs (4 choc brown suede effect, 1 cream suede effect and 1 wooden)

1 large ikea black shelving/storage unit

Hat stand

Fridge freezer

Washer

DVD player

Entire kitchen stuff; plates, bowls, cutlery, utensils, pans etc etc

Lots of other random bits of stuff such as clothes dryer, duvets, pillows, fans, bins, ironing board and iron, hoover etc etc.

Cheers, Holly

• 4 years later...