Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep

should i stay or should i go to oz

right any advice that is constructful (i have been offered a job and accepted) and helpful please, as i so so unsure not convinced about it. is the money 32 dollars an hr as a truck mechanic in w.a.(geraldton) overtime is flat rate but i guess theres plenty of work. the price of houseing etc
      i dont need to ship my tools over because of the cost they have said this ok to start like that. i am going out on my own i did want to emirgrate for good but now doing a 457 and if i dont like it after 2 yrs i come back or if i do like it i stay forever?:) also medical cover seems exspensive but i ve only looked at one site cheapest was 103 dollars a month.also is it cheaper to rent a place rather than buy a place

malcthepom ,soon to be down under i hope:)

Title
      Liked
      163 times
      Rep
      That money sounds good to me, my hubby will be on less than that to start but hey ho lifes what you make it! Oh and i've now got that song in my head"should i stay or should i go" shall be back if i cant sleep tonight LOL! x Good luck you only live once x
      [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

Title
      Liked
      2411 times
      Rep
      Once you are in Oz, as you are from UK you are intitled to reciprocal healthcare, once you have your medicare card you would be able to cancel the medical insurace (but think you need to get ambulance cover which is not very much per month).

Having a medicare card is enough to satisfy the 8501 condition on the 457 visa, but as you can only get one when you are in Australia you will need Medical Insurance for your visa application.

Title
      Liked
      61 times
      Rep
      Money is good, You can ship tools but most of the Carriers will not Cover tools on insurance.
      Buy a set From Bursons when you get here they do full boxes like Brown Brothers and Partco do in the UK.

I would say go for it, give it 24 months if you dont like it you can go home with a smile on your face and a nice tan,
      knowing you gave it a go and had a great experiance.
      If you dont give it a go you will always wonder what if................
      Go for it.
      Arrived 10th Feb 2010 ! What a Shock

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      tony thats so true i have to give it a go got to go forward with this although i will not let my head go into the clouds its not a hoilday its a life change and if it dont work out i have nothing to lose. one life just do it :):)

•