Long term Car Hire

Guest chri5

Hi we are looking to move to NSW later this year and were hoping not to buy a car straight away but maybe wait a month or two until we are more settled. Does anyone have a company they can recommend for long term car rental? I have tried looking online to get some idea of cost but the online program quote calculator can't cope with that length of time.

Thanks

Not sure on your budget, but Bayswater in Sydney have rates from $28 per day if over 7 days, was the cheapest I could find. The trick is to choose the basic corolla hatch instead of newest one to qualify for the lowest rate but they are pretty much the same car anyway. It's also an inclusive rate with nothing more to pay and $300 excess (you'll be amazed at what other companies charge as excess). You can pay extra for items such as GPS, child seat. Be aware of their admin charge for using their inclusive e-tag.

Not sure on your budget, but Bayswater in Sydney have rates from $28 per day if over 7 days, was the cheapest I could find. The trick is to choose the basic corolla hatch instead of newest one to qualify for the lowest rate but they are pretty much the same car anyway. It's also an inclusive rate with nothing more to pay and $300 excess (you'll be amazed at what other companies charge as excess). You can pay extra for items such as GPS, child seat. Be aware of their admin charge for using their inclusive e-tag.

Thanks for the tips - will have a look at their website now. It isn't until you get to the last page with some of them and they add all the extras that you get a shock!