Hi from Cairns

Guest kaship

hi all, Im new to this site. i have been living in Cairns for the most of this year. i am just looking to meet some new people and got recommended to join this site. So anyone in and around cairns feel free to say hi.

hi all, Im new to this site. i have been living in Cairns for the most of this year. i am just looking to meet some new people and got recommended to join this site. So anyone in and around cairns feel free to say hi.

Hi there. We are just starting the application process. My hubby has a job got in Cairns. I was wondering if you could recommend nice areas to live in Cairns. We have 2 kids (2yrs & 8mths). From what I have seen on the net most places are unfurnished. We wont be shipping (thats if we get 457 visa) over anything so do unfurnished places come with a cooker/ washer etc?????

Also have you ever heard anything about J Bros Reinforced Concrete Company?

Thanks, we dont have a clue about much at this stage so any info anyone has would be much appriciated.

Guest The Pom Queen
Hi there. We are just starting the application process. My hubby has a job got in Cairns. I was wondering if you could recommend nice areas to live in Cairns. We have 2 kids (2yrs & 8mths). From what I have seen on the net most places are unfurnished. We wont be shipping (thats if we get 457 visa) over anything so do unfurnished places come with a cooker/ washer etc?????

Thanks, we dont have a clue about much at this stage so any info anyone has would be much appriciated.

Welcome to the forum, Cairns is lovely and after living in Oz for nearly 8 years (I've lost count now) it's the most beautiful place we have ever lived. I did a list of suburbs for the http://www.lifeinqueensland.com forum and will copy it in a new thread on here to give you some ideas, personally you want to be looking at the Northern Beaches, Redlynch, Brinsmead, Stratford, Edge Hill

If you need help finding a rental or a property to buy get in touch with these two wonderful ladies:

Sharon - Not only can she help with the properties she has on her books but she can also help to organise viewings on any other agents property. http://www.cairnsassetrealestate.com.au

Marilyn - Cairns Property Office

If you want their email address/phone number just send me a pm.

Hi ,I'm a single parent of three and just moved to cairns , don't know a soul ! Would love to here from anyone living in the area :)

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=-16.738227,145.666642

Hi,

Where are you living? me and my partner live in trinity beach.

feel free to message me and maybe we can meet up for a coffee or something sometime?

kate

Hi,

Looks likegood advice been given re accomodation out here. Im unsure re the company but i can see if i can find out anything. When do you move over? its beautiful here. If you need any help finding your way around just let me know. Please PM me

hopefully see you soon

kate

hi we're moving out there before Xmas.....34 with 2 boys and hubby! would love to meet new friends!

Hi there, let me know when you arrive in cairns and if i can help with anything. where will you be living in cairns? me and my partner live in trinity beach.

Guest Guest31881

Just a reminder to members, .....

Please do not put personal details such as email address and phone numbers in your posts, this is to protect you and the site from spammers, The site provides a PM system and an email system that you can use to contact each other in a secure manner.

if you click on the members name in the post a drop down menu will appear allowing you to PM or email.

If you have problems please check that you have set you preferences to receiving messages in your control panel.

Thanks....

• 2 months later...
Guest haunted1234

im living in Caravonica :o) Loving at the mo...except a surprise visit from the mother in law!!

Cant recommend Marilyn enough from the rental place...she's fab!

ive got 2 boys currently going to Redlynch State College aged 10 and 11 (going on for 11 and 12)

Guest The Pom Queen
im living in Caravonica :o) Loving at the mo...except a surprise visit from the mother in law!!

Cant recommend Marilyn enough from the rental place...she's fab!

ive got 2 boys currently going to Redlynch State College aged 10 and 11 (going on for 11 and 12)

Marilyn is lovely she even sent us some flowers when we bought our house which was very lovely of her. Have you taken the boys to Cable Skiing yet? Ours love it down there.

I will probably pass you each day, just watch for the police outside the school they are usually always there although there use to be a mound of dirt they hid behind until the guys doing the drains removed it.