Case Officer

cki2011

Hello

I am just checking as we have emailed our case officer twice in two days to ask a question about where our visa application is up to and we have not received the email receipt we normally get to say they have received it does anybody know if there is a problem with the emails or is there any other reason we havent received a receipt ( we thought they may be on shut down but we would still expect a receipt as usual.... Any ideas anybody....Please....

Thanks

Dave & Carmel:frown:

Hi Dave & Carmel,

I am glad this is not only happened to me, I emailed twice last week and have had no confirmation and as you stated we have always had one in the past. Dont think there is a shutdown as such as peeps are still receiving there visas but it could be a case of a change of systems or the case officer is on holiday! We worried that much I emailed an online enquiry and had a reply saying basically not to worry and that the information we sent has been received!!

Really does seem to be running correctly though as it leaves uncertainty creeping in the back of your mind and we have completed the process yet we seem to have been waiting an eternity compared to some.

Not sure if anyone will know the actual reason as most case workers deal directly with agents i guess.

Good luck anyway mate.

Gary & Sue

Hello Gary & Sue

I spoke to our agent today via emails and she advised us to send an email through the post ledgement enquirey form so i did that today and i got a receipt within the hour to say they have received the email so i am just waiting for a reply on where our case is up to. We are getting really worried now as we were hoping to receive our Visa weeks ago so we can start to plan things.

Thanks

Dave & Carmel