visa granted

Tommy123

woohoo!!! got a call this morning and we finally have our visa, best start planning x:biggrin:

Congrats on your Grant feels good huh, we got our grant a couple of days ago now ... really great feeling we depart UK 2nd week of december decided against taking stuff with us going to sell the lot apart from a few bits.

Congrats again

Chris.

Guest WilliamsUK

Congrats tommy, it's a great feeling eh? We're off to Brisbane on the 17th Nov, been packing boxes for days, it's never ending once the visa is granted but will be so worth it

woohoo!!! got a call this morning and we finally have our visa, best start planning x:biggrin:

Hi mate,

If you dont mind me asking ,what's your trade ? just trying to work out how long it will take to get visas .Just trying to workout the whole timeline thing .

Hi mate,

If you dont mind me asking ,what's your trade ? just trying to work out how long it will take to get visas .Just trying to workout the whole timeline thing .

Hi Ade,

My wife is an hairdresser, it took us just over 3 years with many ups and downs we went from cat 5 to cat 3 recently then things moved very fast, done medicals on 17 october got visa 28 october.:biggrin:

Congratulations its such an amazing feeling, good luck with the planning, we are at the start of our planning to make the move in March, we are up the road to you in Sunderland.

Congratulations Tommy 123

We are off the same time as you when our daughter finishes school. My wife is a Haidresser also.

We are takingit easy until after xmas and then all systems go and house on the market.

Good luck

Shane

September/October for us, or at least that's the plan !:wink:

Congratulations Tommy 123

We are off the same time as you when our daughter finishes school. My wife is a Haidresser also.

We are takingit easy until after xmas and then all systems go and house on the market.

Good luck

Shane

Thanks Shane,

Same for us mate, full steam ahead after christmas.

Good luck.