Attaching documents. Help!!!!!!

Cathy & Paul

Hi All,

I have scanned in all my documents ready for my application for 887 visa, they are all in .JPG format (as that is how my printer formats them).

I have just read on the DIAC website that the maximum number for upload is 60 files.

I have 173 files :arghh::arghh: What am I supposed to do???

I have placed them in separate folders according to document i.e. bank statements, utility bills, etc., etc........ I'm beginning to stress out:arghh:

Please help!!

Cathy

I think I'm going to throw this computer through the window!!!!!

I have converted all my documents in to PDF. The only thing now is that every folder is well over 5MB:arghh::arghh: The only one that is under is the file with only 2 pages.

What is the easiest solution to my problem??? Please tell me I don't have to make every file only 2-4 pages long!!

Cathy

First you reduce the size of your Jpegs, that can be done using MS office picture manager.Once the size is reduced use a professional tool such as adobe acrobat 9 or foxit pdf maker.

There are settings in these applications which enable you to define the size of your intended pdf file :)

Need any help just PM me.

Guest VickyMel
Thank you all for your help.

I have finally got my 30 files together and they are all under 5MB :jiggy::jiggy:

Now I just have to get through the process of submitting my application and uploading them!!

Thanks again. :notworthy:

Cathy

Congrats Cathy

Ahhhh how I remember those good old days :wink:

We also pdf'd and combined and shrunk

All I can add is well done - and that once you get to this end it will all be worth while - well except the extra growth of grey hairs!

Vicky

Congrats Cathy

Ahhhh how I remember those good old days :wink:

We also pdf'd and combined and shrunk

All I can add is well done - and that once you get to this end it will all be worth while - well except the extra growth of grey hairs!

Vicky

Thanks Vicky.

Glad to hear it isn't just me that has problems with files/PDF/DPI's, lol!!!!!

I will begin to relax a little once I submit & upload tomorrow morning.

Cathy

• 2 weeks later...
we are not at that stage yet (I wish we were!!!) but I heard that when they are scanned in that the edges must be visible..is this true?

Also to scan them in black and white

You need to scan in colour - if you scan in black & white you need to get the documents notirised, but not if scan in colour.