Just Moved to Glenelg, wanting to meet up

Guest Julie Glenn

Guest Julie Glenn

Hi there, I may be repeating myself here, as I thought I had created this thread, hardly use this site, so not sure how it all works!! Anyway.... I have just moved to Glenelg from Melbourne (spent 2.5yrs in Mount Eliza) Mark my Australian husband, got a job promotion, so thats what brings us here. I met Mark in the UK (Bradford, W/Yorks) and then moved over, I have just got back after spending 3 months there. It would be great to meet some pommies in the area, iam not working so iam free for coffee if anyone would like to meet up.:chatterbox: Thanks Julie (aged 43yrs)

I'd poke your nose in over on Poms In Adelaide, our sister site and post about meeting up. And a fair few couples/people living in Glenelg (lovely suburb, know it well).

They have a meet up every couple of months and also plenty of other ladies around also who are happy to get together.

http://www.pomsinadelaide.com/

Cheers

snifter

Hi Julie My name is Tracey. We have just moved over from Bristol UK last month! My husband Russell is a carpenter and is currently looking for work here. I will be staying at home because i have 3 children who are at school. So i need to be around inorder to take and pick them up. I am 40 years old. We are renting at Hallett Cove at the mo. Would love to meet up for a cuppa with you. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. XX