Quants Frequent Flyer Program Free

Guest The Pom Queen

Guest The Pom Queen

I had an email through from Quantas saying all sign ups for the frequent flyer program are free for the next 24 hours. It usually costs around $80.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest The Pom Queen
I hope not - guess I'll find out soon enough :)

BTW - do yo know if I earn frequent flyer points for the hairy one's ticket?

I don't know but they should give you double:wubclub:

Guest TCASAlert

They should give you miles for both tickets - on your booking you'll have to enter your FF number for each person travelling. Either put your number for both or sign him up seperately and enter a different number for him.

Just joined Quanta FF for our flights next March. We were told each of us needed our own membership number to get the points. As it is free in the UK no problem and you get the membership "card" by return e-mail.

You can then I believe transfer points between family members to claim the points back.

Lol, i have a wallet full of frequent flyer cards :)

BA, krisflyer, emirates, Cathay and now Qantas too.

Lol - the only difficulty is sometimes making sure I use the right one for the right airline :)

you should consider consolidating down to fewer cards - One from the OneWorld alliance (i.e. BA, Qantas, Cathay etc) and another from the Star Alliance (Singapore, BMI, Air New Zealand etc).

That way you stand a better chance of accumulating a meaningful number of miles in one account... :wink:

If I join Qantas frequent flyers as a UK resident there's no joining fee, what if I then move to Australia and change my address to an Australian one? Will I have to pay a joining fee then?

No you won't, I joined while living in Oz but used a family members address in the UK to avoid the joining fee, :wink: When you move over just log into your account and change your details.