electrical contractors licence

Guest lisaandnigel

Guest lisaandnigel

Hi has anyone done the electrical contractors licence (open learning).

my hubby just got the paper work and is a little confussing , if anyone can tell us the best way to go about it please

cheers

Lisa

hi there i did my electrical contractors licence via correspondence about four years ago as i was away in norseman mining i found it quite difficult as i have been an electrician in the mining industry for about 25 years and the contractors course mainly applies to the electrical building industry but between a few sparkies at work we managed to battle through.if i where to do it again i would do the course on campus at the college of electrical training in balcatta in the end i did not do the business side just the inhouse contractors course i.e. to be the electrician in charge of a workplace at the end the course at the C O ET is an exam on a maximum demand project assignment which you complete at home and is the key to whether you pass or not of which i completed and passed it is the same exam at the end of this course every year so i am told it is lying around somewhere here cheers phil ex of cannock staffs

• 2 years later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi mate, I'm struggling with the max demand assignment too just wondering if you ended up finding any help with it, or if you have completed it yourself, any help would be greatly appreciated, also willing to offer $$$ for finished assignments to use as a template