My shipment !!!

clubby67

Hi everyone

Cant believe I just got an email from our shipping company to tell us our shipment is now in Leeds ready to load onto the Brisbane container sounds good, except they packed up our stuff on the 31st May and took it to Glasgow, so its taken 2 months to get our stuff to Leeds how long will it take to get to Brisbane:arghh:

Is this normal !

We arrived in the Gold Coast on the 6th July so we could have a long wait in an empty house.

Wilma

Guest dazzandkim

who are you using, we are about to book for our shipping to perth so would be interested to know??? If you cant mention names pls pm me

Thanks

Kim

Hi everyone

Cant believe I just got an email from our shipping company to tell us our shipment is now in Leeds ready to load onto the Brisbane container sounds good, except they packed up our stuff on the 31st May and took it to Glasgow, so its taken 2 months to get our stuff to Leeds how long will it take to get to Brisbane:arghh:

Is this normal !

We arrived in the Gold Coast on the 6th July so we could have a long wait in an empty house.

Wilma

Ours left Dublin on 12/6 and it's only reached Shanghai!! 7 weeks to get that far so god knows when it'll reach Melbourne. We were told it would be there within 6-8 weeks........................someone's lying!!

Ours left Dublin on 12/6 and it's only reached Shanghai!! 7 weeks to get that far so god knows when it'll reach Melbourne. We were told it would be there within 6-8 weeks........................someone's lying!!

Yeah looks like it least your has left mine has taken 8 wks to get to LEEDS!!

Good luck.

Wilma

• 5 years later...

We used PSS moving to Australia in 2012, they were not too bad. 10 weeks

We moved back this year and as we dumped most of our furniture we did not have a full container so Chose MoveCube

Load your own MoveCube (Ply wood crate).

Goods did not leave Australia for over seven weeks after collection.

71 - 87 days is quoted as expected delivery time but read the small print, this is from full payment which we made 4 days after collection and other exclusions. Our goods were collected on 27th May and eventually delivered on 6th Sept. Overall time of 104 days which was a long time to live out of a suitcase (91 days by Seven seas calculations!).

We've had a belongings for 2 weeks now although the house still looks like a bombs hit it.

Have fun guys!!