Separate insurance

Guest loz

So have finally sold the house and moving back to the UK after nearly 6 years :jiggy: Had one quote for a 20ft container but the insurance quote is through the roof. Has anyone used a separate company for insurance and if so would you mind giving me the details. I am organising other shipping companies to come and give me quotes but am pretty sure theirs will be just as high.

Thanks

Loz

So have finally sold the house and moving back to the UK after nearly 6 years :jiggy: Had one quote for a 20ft container but the insurance quote is through the roof. Has anyone used a separate company for insurance and if so would you mind giving me the details. I am organising other shipping companies to come and give me quotes but am pretty sure theirs will be just as high.

Thanks

Loz

Hi

We used Letton Percival. It was 264 pound on the contents of a 20ft container. I got the recommendation from here as they came highly recommended.

Fortunately for us our container arrived safe and sound therefore there was no need to claim.