RSMS 119 - Stage 2 of Nomination

Chris&Mel

Hello everyone, I have completed stage 1 of the RSMS (Subclass 119) i.e. approval from Immigration SA, stage 2 was lodged at Melbourne centre of excellence approximately 8-10th June.

Im expecting or have been expecting an email from DIAC to allow me to proceed with submitting form 47ES for the final stage of the RSMS application. (suggested timescales for stage 2 are stated at approx. 20 working days).

Is anyone else in the same position, or am i just becoming paranoid thinking that something must be wrong with the nomination?????? Do timescales seem to be slipping......anyone please.

Thanks

Guest siamsusie

Hi Chris and Mel,

Bumping your post for you.

I hope things work out quickly and you obtain your visa shortly.

Susie x

• 3 months later...
Guest nutkhut
Hello everyone, I have completed stage 1 of the RSMS (Subclass 119) i.e. approval from Immigration SA, stage 2 was lodged at Melbourne centre of excellence approximately 8-10th June.

Im expecting or have been expecting an email from DIAC to allow me to proceed with submitting form 47ES for the final stage of the RSMS application. (suggested timescales for stage 2 are stated at approx. 20 working days).

Is anyone else in the same position, or am i just becoming paranoid thinking that something must be wrong with the nomination?????? Do timescales seem to be slipping......anyone please.

Thanks

I am in the same POSITION........... NO RESPONSE YET :(

Guest alfredv

once Stage 2 nomination is approved and Stage 3 (visa application) is applied for, will it take another couple of months for the visa to be granted?

Guest nutkhut
once Stage 2 nomination is approved and Stage 3 (visa application) is applied for, will it take another couple of months for the visa to be granted?

hi alf,

not really mate, it hv known the case if u launch ur 2nd stage n 3rd together ull get the visa straight away, even one of my aquint got the emial after 15 mins of his approval of 2nd stage.......

Guest alfredv
hi alf,

not really mate, it hv known the case if u launch ur 2nd stage n 3rd together ull get the visa straight away, even one of my aquint got the emial after 15 mins of his approval of 2nd stage.......

Well, you have lodged 2nd n 3rd stage together.. I have just lodged 2nd stage and I have kept my 3rd stage papers ready.. I didnt have my 3rd stage papers ready when I lodged the 2nd stage due to unavoidable circumstances. So the minute the 2nd stage is approved, i will immediately get my migration agent to lodge the 3rd stage.

But I am just worried that the 3rd stage will take as long as the 2nd stage. I lodged 2nd stage in the 2nd week of July and now we are in Nov.

Guest nutkhut
Well, you have lodged 2nd n 3rd stage together.. I have just lodged 2nd stage and I have kept my 3rd stage papers ready.. I didnt have my 3rd stage papers ready when I lodged the 2nd stage due to unavoidable circumstances. So the minute the 2nd stage is approved, i will immediately get my migration agent to lodge the 3rd stage.

But I am just worried that the 3rd stage will take as long as the 2nd stage. I lodged 2nd stage in the 2nd week of July and now we are in Nov.

YEA mate,

i think it was easy for me to launch altogether, and i logged on 30th june and got acknoelegment on 4th july.... at melbourne and they are sittin at 23rd june ... so lets see how it goes .............but i think as soon as u logge ur visa application ull get it in a week or so.........

Guest alfredv
YEA mate,

i think it was easy for me to launch altogether, and i logged on 30th june and got acknoelegment on 4th july.... at melbourne and they are sittin at 23rd june ... so lets see how it goes .............but i think as soon as u logge ur visa application ull get it in a week or so.........

Thank you for your reply! all the best!!

Well i still havent heard about my nomination being approved but i have had a request from DIAC for additional documents and these were;

Form 80's

Medicals for applicants

Im going for my meds on 7th Nov and hoping thsi will the final hurdle and not too long a wait for our visa

Guest pinkcera
Well i still havent heard about my nomination being approved but i have had a request from DIAC for additional documents and these were;

Form 80's

Medicals for applicants

Im going for my meds on 7th Nov and hoping thsi will the final hurdle and not too long a wait for our visa

Good luck with your meds today x x

Meds went well, i dont think there is anything to worry about although i didnt have a TRN number available so they couldnt get the meds sent off there and then. They reckon it will add four, five days onto the process.....not the end of the world as we still need to sell the house yet.

Hi all,

Does help knowing i'm not the only one feeling a little jaded....

I've sold our family home, our cars and we've both quit our jobs.... niavely thought Visa process would be quick, now living with parents 'eek' and spending our hard earnt savings:-( I got certification granted within 2 weeks, then nomination went off with my Visa app (RSMS 119) end Oct to Melbourne. I hope and pray that i'll be blissfully walking on a beach in SA by Xmas.. or blissfully staring across the table at family living out of 3 suitcases. GOOD NEWS WELCOME...:wubclub:

Hi all,

Does help knowing i'm not the only one feeling a little jaded....

I've sold our family home, our cars and we've both quit our jobs.... niavely thought Visa process would be quick, now living with parents 'eek' and spending our hard earnt savings:-( I got certification granted within 2 weeks, then nomination went off with my Visa app (RSMS 119) end Oct to Melbourne. I hope and pray that i'll be blissfully walking on a beach in SA by Xmas.. or blissfully staring across the table at family living out of 3 suitcases. GOOD NEWS WELCOME...:wubclub:

Hi! was your nomination and visa app sent as DRC or non-DRC? our RSMS 119 visa app was lodged end of OCt also and according to my agent it was DRC, our nomination was lodged 2nd week of Sept also DRC but I don't know if nomination was already approved because my agent did not mention if it was already approved