Hi Looking for New friends

Guest sue buchs

Guest sue buchs

Hi I have just joined this web site and this is my second post,

I am new to the area of Winston Hills I have just moved here from the Northeast of England with my husband, my daughter who is 10 and goes to Winston Heights school and my son who is 24 and looking for work. I am here on a 457 working visa

but am looking to make new friends and hopefully meet up for a coffee and a chat. I am looking forward to hearing from you My name is Sue and I am 46:wink:

Hi Sue,

We arrive July 14 from Qatar. Originally from Warrington but have spent the last 4years in the middle east. We are renting accomodation initially in Chatswood so will not be too far away for a coffee and a chat. I have 2girls aged 11 and 7. Tracey soon to be 40:jiggy:

Hi I have just joined this web site and this is my second post,

I am new to the area of Winston Hills I have just moved here from the Northeast of England with my husband, my daughter who is 10 and goes to Winston Heights school and my son who is 24 and looking for work. I am here on a 457 working visa

but am looking to make new friends and hopefully meet up for a coffee and a chat. I am looking forward to hearing from you My name is Sue and I am 46:wink:

I live in the same suburb. A bit older,actually a lot, but happy to have a coffee. PM me if you would like to.

Guest sue buchs

Hi Tracey, thanks for the reply sorry I didn't get back sooner I would love to meet up for a coffee when you arrive, I am new to this site so am still trying to work out whats going on, and how it works look forward to hearing from you again.

Sue

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello ladies, I have now been in Sydney all of 3 days and am finding it all quite staggering!!! Today actually we looked at houses in Winson Hills and am hoping to see one tomorrow and fingers crossed get an application in. We are currently being put up by my husband's company in a hotel out past Parramatta...can't wait to find a house and move in. Would love to hear from anyone who is also new and to have a chat. We are also on a 457 and moved from Warrington but previously were in Italy. Love Naomi xxx

Hello ladies, I have now been in Sydney all of 3 days and am finding it all quite staggering!!! Today actually we looked at houses in Winson Hills and am hoping to see one tomorrow and fingers crossed get an application in. We are currently being put up by my husband's company in a hotel out past Parramatta...can't wait to find a house and move in. Would love to hear from anyone who is also new and to have a chat. We are also on a 457 and moved from Warrington but previously were in Italy. Love Naomi xxx

hi

we also are in parramatta (company putting us up), we have been looking at house around the hilld area and today had an application accepted. Heard loadsa horror stories but to be honest i came prepared and our first application was accepted. I have not been to winston hills but my hubby went there and said its nice. We too are on a 457. Were are from N. Ireland but I am from Bolton (nr Manchester).

Good luck with everything, we have been here a week today and loving it so far

• 3 weeks later...
Guest paularobbo

hi guys, i live in turramurra new to the area been here since july, finding it difficult to meet people, i have a 4 year old who goes to pre school and my doggie in quarentine poor thing, would love to meet up for coffee. really not posted on here before so hopefully i have written in the right place!

if anyone would like to meet up let me know, have no plans ever apart from driving to eastern creek to visit the dog! and dropping my little one at pre school :no:

feeling a bit down as i am really missing my family

get in touch

paula:rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Hi guys , my first time on here!...live in Quakers hill (4years ) and would love to meet some expats!.....have been feeling very homesick :((......we have 2 boys 8 and 16months

Hi rebrol!

Thanks for the reply :)

I don`t know leonay? ..but meeting up would be great :) only thing is I don`t drive, but could maybe meet somewhere i can get to ?

How long have you been here ? where have you moved from?..i have met a few nice people on here since i did my post :)