Suburbs near Osborne Park?

Guest debsnshaun

Guest debsnshaun

Hi Guys

I am sure you read post after post about the best suburbs to live in, but I received a phone call today about a prospective job working in Osbourne Park. Alot of the jobs in my type of field of work seem to be around that neck of the words or Subacico.

Can you please advise which are the better suburbs to start looking at (initially we will be renting). We are a family of 4 so I will be looking for a primary school for my son and my daughter is looking at going to Uni (possibly). My partner is a plasterer but alot of building work appears north and south.

A list of suburbs I have been taking a look at are:-

Stirling

Edgewater

Heathridge

Sorrento

Kingsley

Mullaloo

Padbury

Kinross

Clarkson

Woodvale

Balcatta

Innaloo

Woodlands

Balga

Balcatta

Mindarie

So the list is so long but I am not quite sure where to start. Your advice in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Debbie

Don't know much about the northern suburbs. But we have just listed some great properties in Clarkson and Butler, so if you need somewhere to stay short term give us a shout :)

And anyone else who knows anything about these suburbs please can you let me know the good/bad points so I can get a better feel for the areas.

Many Thanks

Tracey

http://www.ozhouserental.com

Hi Guys

I am sure you read post after post about the best suburbs to live in, but I received a phone call today about a prospective job working in Osbourne Park. Alot of the jobs in my type of field of work seem to be around that neck of the words or Subacico.

Can you please advise which are the better suburbs to start looking at (initially we will be renting). We are a family of 4 so I will be looking for a primary school for my son and my daughter is looking at going to Uni (possibly). My partner is a plasterer but alot of building work appears north and south.

A list of suburbs I have been taking a look at are:-

Stirling

Edgewater

Heathridge

Sorrento

Kingsley

Mullaloo

Padbury

Kinross

Clarkson

Woodvale

Balcatta

Innaloo

Woodlands

Balga

Balcatta

Mindarie

So the list is so long but I am not quite sure where to start. Your advice in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Debbie

Hi Debbie

Just read your post and are pretty much similar to yourself. We're a family of 4 like yourselves and planning on moving towards the end of this year........

Just wondering how your going on with finding a suburb to live......we are looking pretty much at the suburbs you mentioned and obviously schools as well......we need a junior school and a senior for the girls.......I'm a carpenter so aint too worried about finding work.....if you prefer you can send a PM.....

Surprised nobody has replied further to help you......

Cheers

Carl