Fingers crossed!

Guest Pixie10

Guest Pixie10

Well our weekend of worry has arrived! We have done all we can do-its out of our hands.

We are on an amazingly tight timeframe to get SA SS in by Monday. I got skills assessent back on Tuesday and collected my IELTS results yesturday (relieved to have passed!) then a very, very kind couple on this site helped us sort out a courier service from business to business collected yesturday afternoon and due to arrive in Adelaide on Monday before 4:30pm sooooo the waiting game begins- please cross your fingers for us and the couriers!

Hoping to join the SS thread soon :biggrin:

Well our weekend of worry has arrived! We have done all we can do-its out of our hands.

We are on an amazingly tight timeframe to get SA SS in by Monday. I got skills assessent back on Tuesday and collected my IELTS results yesturday (relieved to have passed!) then a very, very kind couple on this site helped us sort out a courier service from business to business collected yesturday afternoon and due to arrive in Adelaide on Monday before 4:30pm sooooo the waiting game begins- please cross your fingers for us and the couriers!

Hoping to join the SS thread soon :biggrin:

Have you applied to one of the other states just incase?

Guest Pixie10

No unfortunately Primary Teachers are only wanted in SA and honestly thats the place we wana be.:smile:

So full set of documents recieved by SA immigration today! Phew! So now its just waiting and hoping for SS :twitcy: