Anyone had an e-mail from H O C this week?

Guest Phillips family

Guest Phillips family

Just wondered what date the HOC are up to...

last Monday they were processing medicals received from 21 March ....was going to send another e-mail & OH said nooooo..i'm.being too pushy...but its been nearly 3 weeks since referred!Driving me crackers!

:daydreaming:

Guest Burchos

No sorry, but I am interested to know what is going on. I am a paper applicant and cannot see if my meds have been referred etc. It's very frustration.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cjayaneththi
Just wondered what date the HOC are up to...

last Monday they were processing medicals received from 21 March ....was going to send another e-mail & OH said nooooo..i'm.being too pushy...but its been nearly 3 weeks since referred!Driving me crackers!

:daydreaming:

I got mail from HOC on 3rd May that they are processing medicals received 30 March.

:arghh

Guest Phillips family
Still no news, anyone else heard anything ? :confused:

Did you receive this news from your agent or did you e-mail the HOC yourself?

We didnt have an agent (ditched ours) so we e-mailed direct & after the second time they said my referred had been finalised!! Even though our CO said they were processing 28 March...Our meds werent received til 6/04...so strange ...it will happen fingers crossed.for you I really feel for you.

Did you receive this news from your agent or did you e-mail the HOC yourself?

We didnt have an agent (ditched ours) so we e-mailed direct & after the second time they said my referred had been finalised!! Even though our CO said they were processing 28 March...Our meds werent received til 6/04...so strange ...it will happen fingers crossed.for you I really feel for you.

No same as you we have no agent. Only got reply from HOC last Thursday so we must be there or there abouts. Just seems to be no logic to how they are processing the referrals.