sending TRN no to SA

gareth and lisa

Hi, hope somebody can assist us. We got SS with SA on 3rd March without using our agent. I clicked on the form 1100 thinking it would open a new document but it didnt and sent details to the DIAC of our application (received email back stating this). Our application was submitted by our agent and we have received an email stating to let SA know our TRN number? Iv gone on the page where you monitor your application for SS and there is nothing to click onto? Iv sent them an email on the back of the confrmation of the 1100 form stating our TRN number but have no idea if this will work.

Have we messed up?? hope iv made sense.

Lisa

Guest jigarercivil

when I got SS I sent mail in this format

Respected Sir/Madam,

Thank you for approving my state sponsorship on xx-xx-2010 as a xxl engineer for immigration purpose under General skilled migration 176 category.

Today I have lodged my online application for General skilled migration 176 category at DIAC.As per your notification mail,Here I have written my TRN number which is allocated by DIAC.

TRN --- xxxx

I hope you will send form 1100 to DIAC as soon as possible.

Thanking you.

Yours faithfully,

xx xx

Hi, hope somebody can assist us. We got SS with SA on 3rd March without using our agent. I clicked on the form 1100 thinking it would open a new document but it didnt and sent details to the DIAC of our application (received email back stating this). Our application was submitted by our agent and we have received an email stating to let SA know our TRN number? Iv gone on the page where you monitor your application for SS and there is nothing to click onto? Iv sent them an email on the back of the confrmation of the 1100 form stating our TRN number but have no idea if this will work.

Lisa

Guest VickyMel

Lisa

Hi Lisa

:hug: we all spend so much time worrying if we are mucking it up!

Hopefully SA will come back to you and say thanks for the TRN and inform you they have confimed with DIAC that you are now SS.

If they don't come back maybe email SA again with the TRN and ask them to confirm that they have sent confirmation to DIAC that you are SS.

Then after they come back and say that they have - maybe ask your agent to send a PLE to DIAC (or phone them yourself) asking them to confirm they have rec'd the SS and are now processing you as Priority 2.

You only got the SS on 3rd March - some people take a while to get their application in - I'm sure you will be fine.

Vicky

Archived