SA Occupations removed from SSML

pandv_2000

• 1 month later...
Guest wali007

when we are expecting the revised list ?

I mean whats the chances for CAP occuption to be in list again ?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest tlander56
It has been annonced that certain occupations have reached their planning limit for this year and have now been removed from the SSML.

221112 - Management Accountant

232412 - Illustrator

233612 - Petroleum Engineer

272511- Social Worker

331213 – Joiner

411213 - Dental Technician

State Migration Plan South Australia :: Make The Move

I am surprised SA has a SSML! There are so few jobs here! I know teachers, nurses, midwives, OT's and many more that came here and can't find work! Bizzare!

I am surprised SA has a SSML! There are so few jobs here! I know teachers, nurses, midwives, OT's and many more that came here and can't find work! Bizzare!

The fact you say that there are so few jobs in SA is very worrying to me...as I have just spent the past 2 years going through the process of getting a visa that only allows me to move to SA...ie a 475 sponsored by the state of SA.

The last thing I want to do is give up a job in the UK and move to SA and find that there is no work..... time to do more research I think.

Anyone reading this work for a IT recruitment agency in SA...? if so drop me a PM as I would welcome the chance to discuss the IT job market with you.

Hmm, not what those I've spoken to say - especially not nurses, and not relief teachers - wonder if there is more to this post than meets the eye?

Just wanted to say this isn't a very heartening post, as MBEE says, some of us have spent a long time planning on going/getting to SA, for someone to post such a crushing post in such a flippant way isn't actually very pleasant imho (not the facts, the manner in which is was reported as it were). Can you elaborate on your post at all?

EEK!

To echo what others have said, I am gutted to have read this! Please please elaborate. We have a friend in Adelaide who also advised that there was plenty of work. (OH works in construction management as does our friend), so to say I was shocked by your post is an understatement.

What a body blow to those of us who have given up so much emotionally and financially already just getting a visa. Feel a bit horrible now!

Zumba scowls

Lorraine x

Archived