187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

*This is an automated response regarding ENS 186 and RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 13 February 2017

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We are currently allocating ENS/RSMS cases lodged between March and August 2016, however not all cases in this date range have been allocated.

You may be contacted when your case is allocated or if further information is required. Please note that we will not respond to status enquiries.

1 June nomination

25 June visa

DE 187

Restaurant manager

Hello, sadly I apply my visa on the 6th of December, so it may takes some time for my visa. Just waiting my nomination for now

Hello raymond how are you? Whats going on your processing? Thought your file has been opened. I am also from 23 march nom and 31 march visa but both hasbeen opened in same day on 16th feb . Hope your will be opened very soon.

Hi there,

I was hoping someone would be able to help me with some advise or similar past experience? I am currently on a 187 visa, with my PR granted in September 16. I am currently on my 2year obligation to my sponsor employee and have just found out that the company i work for has been sold, which is due to handover next month and my role will not be continued. Does anyone know where this would leave me with my 2year obligation? Could i move out of my regional area? Will i have find another sponsorship? I am so confused with this 2year obligation requirement, when applying for the visa you have to agree to stay with your employer for 2years after your PR is granted but when i received my PR visa it noted 'NIL visa conditions'. There is limited information on this on the internet and a the number of MA i have spoken to have all given me difference advice.

Any advice or information would be greatly appreciate.

Thank you :)

Edited by Hespo

I called immigration today, and she told me that they are currently on the end of March and some from the beginning of April. She said they have a huge workload, and June may take some time to be allocated, but couldn't give a timeframe.

[emoji15][emoji15][emoji15][emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi there,

I was hoping someone would be able to help me with some advise or similar past experience? I am currently on a 187 visa, with my PR granted in September 16. I am currently on my 2year obligation to my sponsor employee and have just found out that the company i work for has been sold, which is due to handover next month and my role will not be continued. Does anyone know where this would leave me with my 2year obligation? Could i move out of my regional area? Will i have find another sponsorship? I am so confused with this 2year obligation requirement, when applying for the visa you have to agree to stay with your employer for 2years after your PR is granted but when i received my PR visa it noted 'NIL visa conditions'. There is limited information on this on the internet and a the number of MA i have spoken to have all given me difference advice.

Any advice or information would be greatly appreciate.

Thank you :)

Hi hespo,I think you got lottery . You dont need to worry about it. You are free. But just try to find job in rgnl area just incase. But i am preety sure nothing will happen.

Guest Simarjot

Any one one got nomination approval or document request this week?

Very frustrated ,nomination on 18 th march 2016, no news ,i sent email to my MA today to call immi to ask about nomination and process,hope I will get her reply tomorrow morning ,waiting offshore the worst thing which I ever experienced .hope all we hear good news soon

My time line is,

nomination and visa 25 feb 2016

retail, service and hospitality manager nec

requested more documents for nomination on 5 Jan 2017 and they also ask for svac payment for my wife IELTS

all the documents submitted on 1feb 2017

nomination approved 15 feb and my MA also send Vac payment to immi.

Today completed 12 months still waiting for PR.

Greetings of the day.

Have u got golden email yet ?

Any one one got nomination approval or document request this week?

Very frustrated ,nomination on 18 th march 2016, no news ,i sent email to my MA today to call immi to ask about nomination and process,hope I will get her reply tomorrow morning ,waiting offshore the worst thing which I ever experienced .hope all we hear good news soon

My mate got approved today if I remember it correctly they applied june 28 2016 and approved today. TRT stream but hes file was opened first week of February. Hopefully I would be next.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Posting again, please respond to my query someone...what is the baseline to apply for 187 visa?

Hi Forum members,

Am new to this forum and trying to understand how to apply for the 187 visa being a technical writer. Is there anyone here in this forum who is a technical writer and was able to get this visa or is waiting to get the PR on a 187?

Please respond. Thanks.

Guys, I am numbed and very happy to announce my visa has been granted just now. Can't express how happy I am.

good luck everyone..[/quote

1st winner of the week big congratulations

Nomination & visa 20/04/16

offshore 187

Congrats bro....

What is ur occupation ?

1 June nomination

25 June visa

DE 187

Restaurant manager

Guys, I am numbed and very happy to announce my visa has been granted just now. Can't express how happy I am.

good luck everyone..

Congratulations!

Hope my visa will be granted soon

Nomination&visa application 20 April 2016

DE 187 onshore

health practice manager