My nomination has been refused last week because of financial situation of the company,

in a word, they don't think a small company with such little income has the right reason to

hire a person from oversea.

It's sad to get a result like this after more than a year's waiting, but it comes eventually.

Do you know if your company will appeal?

Hi @SimonPang, how devastating - so sorry to hear that. Do agree with the others above - as a software engineer, can you apply independently via skillselect EOI or perhaps via state sponsorship? If you get your skills positively assessed, doors will open - and prob much more quickly than via ENS nowadays. Best of luck!

@Gary1985 and @jess6, we're still in limbo but finally got our employer's agent to follow-up w/IMMI since we're hitting 11 months! They advised a few more weeks for allocation. So I'm holding off on calling myself - it's better than the usual "call in a month" or "might be allocated in a month or so" that I've heard previously. Earnestly praying that this time, it's for real. Our 457 is lapsing soon too, not to mention among other things, the requirements that might expire since we applied both nom and visa decision-ready.

CONGRATS to all the recent PRs!

To the others waiting a long time, hoping we hear positive news in the coming weeks. Meantime, sorry for the late responses - I'm trying to focus on other things. Thinking about how long it's taking (while others seem to get it in half the time it seems) makes me insanely anxious so I'm trying to minimise the time/energy/damage.

I hope it gets sorted soon :)

Hi Hardcore,

i just wondering my file not even open yet. Is it your file

open ? What's your MA agent say? Who else waiting more then 1 year ?

Hey bro my file was open 4 July 2017 then the requested documents I submitted in two weeks after that nothing. But I know some people got refused and they r waiting for one year

It asks for the main applicants details as well .... or is there any other way other than trying to import it to immi account....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

u probably need those information such as trn, passport and birthday on nomination to import it into your account, just like what u did with visa application

just my guess, never did it before ,cant have access to those info on nomination

@Praveen Reddy - When I tried to import my Nomination application, a got a message saying this kind of application is not available for import. I entered Reference Number of the nomination along with my name and passport details.

u cant import nomination with trn of it and your passport, they dont match each other

nomination is not your app, you shouldve used trn and passport which was submitted for applying nomination.

@Peaveen Reddy - from where do you get trn used for applying nomination?

u cant import nomination with trn of it and your passport, they dont match each other

nomination is not your app, you shouldve used trn and passport which was submitted for applying nomination.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hes in Fiji with a client! Honestly, you couldn't make it up. The whole process has been a farce from start to finish. Hoping to track him down today...in the meantime im checking the immigration account online, which in itself is a miracle i have access! Looks like we're the only DE LR left in May 2016...cheers

When I look into the mailbox where it says information requested the only thing that is now written is simply... :null

I'm gonna guess this is a good thing and it just means its been dealt with. The time difference is frustrating will get hubby to call in the morning as im losing my ability to sleep along with my marbles! @jess6 I am breathing..but rapidly lol :biglaugh:

When I look into the mailbox where it says information requested the only thing that is now written is simply... :null

I'm gonna guess this is a good thing and it just means its been dealt with. The time difference is frustrating will get hubby to call in the morning as im losing my ability to sleep along with my marbles! @jess6 I am breathing..but rapidly lol :biglaugh:

Hehe, are you offshore? :)

what do you mean by null? usually the letter ends with a name and position number who you can contact with

anyway try to call your ma is not worst option though, hope you can get thing advanced toward. hope we all can.

cheers

Hi @SimonPang, how devastating - so sorry to hear that. Do agree with the others above - as a software engineer, can you apply independently via skillselect EOI or perhaps via state sponsorship? If you get your skills positively assessed, doors will open - and prob much more quickly than via ENS nowadays. Best of luck!

@Gary1985 and @jess6, we're still in limbo but finally got our employer's agent to follow-up w/IMMI since we're hitting 11 months! They advised a few more weeks for allocation. So I'm holding off on calling myself - it's better than the usual "call in a month" or "might be allocated in a month or so" that I've heard previously. Earnestly praying that this time, it's for real. Our 457 is lapsing soon too, not to mention among other things, the requirements that might expire since we applied both nom and visa decision-ready.

CONGRATS to all the recent PRs!

To the others waiting a long time, hoping we hear positive news in the coming weeks. Meantime, sorry for the late responses - I'm trying to focus on other things. Thinking about how long it's taking (while others seem to get it in half the time it seems) makes me insanely anxious so I'm trying to minimise the time/energy/damage.

Hey izzi, finally you back ... what's happening bro ? When is our turn ?