Hi everyone, I've been following this thread for a long time now and hoping it will soon be my turn to receive my pr!

my partner and I are from the uk, offshore direct entry and submitted both the nomination and visa on 3rd may 2016 and we are yet to hear anything, hoping it won't be too long now as it's coming up 11 months, won't lie I'm getting slightly frustrated now!

Hi everyone, I've been following this thread for a long time now and hoping it will soon be my turn to receive my pr!

my partner and I are from the uk, offshore direct entry and submitted both the nomination and visa on 3rd may 2016 and we are yet to hear anything, hoping it won't be too long now as it's coming up 11 months, won't lie I'm getting slightly frustrated now!

Can tell me main applicant's Occupation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I suppose It's "normal". Offshore applications take more time.

Good luck!

I suppose It's "normal". The average processing time is between 6-10 months and Offshore applications take more time.

Good luck!

I have been asked to get my Australian police clearance done again with having my surname and first name,as on my passport its just given name,they say according to Australian rules you its mandatory to have and use surname so i have to get it done again,mostly all Indian people have names like this,so yeah just a heads up to all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk