Guest pakistan

Congratulations bro..!! Finally u got the medical request..!! Yes bro its a medical request letter they send u through email with your Name, DOB , Passport No and HAP ID written on. See the sample in the attachments.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18635[/ATTACH]

Thanks Bro , i hope i have received it , actually my MA is on leaves and her colleague sent only the numbers to book the medicals so she must have received it in attachment so i will ask her tomorrow when she will be back to let me know the HAP id and also send me the original email :) Thanks to all for congrats i hope it wouldnt take long after that but we never know with AHC , but i am just wishing and praying that even they take 2 more months just dont refuse it and grant it in first attempt :)

Don't worry yaar they won't refuse.. Its already 10 or 11 months so far.. They can't, Coz we have already waited for so long...!! Keep your hopes high and relax...!! :biggrin:

Thanks Bro , i hope i have received it , actually my MA is on leaves and her colleague sent only the numbers to book the medicals so she must have received it in attachment so i will ask her tomorrow when she will be back to let me know the HAP id and also send me the original email :) Thanks to all for congrats i hope it wouldnt take long after that but we never know with AHC , but i am just wishing and praying that even they take 2 more months just dont refuse it and grant it in first attempt :)

Don't worry yaar they won't refuse.. Its already 10 or 11 months so far.. They can't, Coz we have already waited for so long...!! Keep your hopes high and relax...!! :biggrin:

InshAllah bro : ) wish u good luck too , when u had interview , i think they send the grant letter within one week after u r done with interview .....

are female clients getting interviewed too?

and when does this interview happens? before or after medical call?

thanks.

Female applicants normaly do not get interviewed in complexed cases they might other wise they dont ask for it , i have seen only one female on this thread who got interviewed and then after that the visa was granted

Guys i have got the medical request letter from my MA , do i need to print Form 26 and FORM 160 and fill it Before going for Medicals or if i have HAP ID i dont need to do it ???? if i have HAP ID it means i am going for eMedical right ??? for eMedical Forms are not required.

The forms used for your health examinations are:

● Medical Examination (Form 26)

● Chest x-ray (Form 160)

Where do I get the forms?

If the required forms are not attached to this list, you can download paper forms from the website

of the Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) at

http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/health-requirements/ . This is not required if you intend to complete

your health examinations electronically (using eHealth or eMedical).

Edited by FirstKnight

You dont need the forms! Just print the letter sent by AHC for medical request with your passport and NIC copy and 3 recent passport size photographs

Guys i have got the medical request letter from my MA , do i need to print Form 26 and FORM 160 and fill it Before going for Medicals or if i have HAP ID i dont need to do it ???? if i have HAP ID it means i am going for eMedical right ??? for eMedical Forms are not required.

● Chest x-ray (Form 160)

If the required forms are not attached to this list, you can download paper forms from the website

www.immi.gov.au/allforms/health-requirements/ . This is not required if you intend to complete

Yes no need to fill out the Forms or anything. Just bring your medical request letter (HAP on it), your Original Passport and Original CNIC.

Make sure u bring 2 Photocopies of your Passport and CNIC each.

Even you don't have to bring the Passport size photos. They will take your photographs on the spot (If you are going to the IOM LAHORE). Best Of Luck..!! Ta

● Chest x-ray (Form 160)

www.immi.gov.au/allforms/health-requirements/ . This is not required if you intend to complete

Edited by Rees Ahmad

Do you receive acknowledgement after giving your medicals, if they have received the results or not?

Hi XEN !

When did you get the medical request and have you submitted it, if yes when. Also when did you actually lodged your application.

Generally the acknowledgement for the medicals is not given. In any case your medical results should be available to AHC Islamabad with a week / 10 days.

Regards,

newone