Guest pakistan

Thanks for your message.....

Let me clear it to you and for other male applicants from paksitan. The link which you have pasted is for Thai applicants not for Pakistani applicants. If you are female applicant you can do medicals yourself as your case will probably be decided with in one year time. But if you are a male applicant from pakistan, the current time line shows that the case goes beyond one year time so if you go through medicals at the time of application it will get expired with in one year and you time and money both will get wasted. As in case of Zeeshu and one more guy here who has been granted a visa... they both have gone thorugh medicals Twice due too the above mentioned reason.

In my case , I have not sent medicals on the advice of case officer who told me that since my case has not been approved yet so even if i send them medicals and in case if my visa get refrused, then again the money and time both will get wasted. So the case officer advised me to wait till she ask me for the medicals. Same is directed in the website of Australian High Commission islamabad where spouse visa will be processed now.

Quote from the website, Quote "If a medical and/or x-ray examination is required, the Immigration Section will notify you after you lodge your visa application at the High Commission in Islamabad" Un Quote.

http://www.pakistan.embassy.gov.au/islm/Visas_and_Migration.html

I hope you will get the answer by above statement... thanks once again for your concern.

I agree with Shanzee on waiting for a medical call from your CO since the security checks for HR countries take ridiculously long period of time and DIAC has also advised the applicants to wait for the request before we book a medical appointment.

Cheers

For Female Applicant it doesnt take that long.... Cases of female applicant from paksitan are usually decided between 6 and 9 months. Regarding Visit visa, yes she can apply visit visa, there is no harm in it as she has already applied offshore spouse visa, But if she gets visit visa then at the time of issuance of spouse visa, she will have to leave australia to get her visa stamped (she can go to Newzeland even)

That's what the plan is Shanzee except that she won't have to go alone. I'll be accompanying her on the trip to spend some holidays. :biggrin:

Cheers

Guest iqrahmed
Thank you Iqra for your extremely useful suggestions and advice. I have been living in Australia for more than 3 years now, a permanent resident and working full-time as an engineer. My wife is planning to lodge a 676 visa which i guess is not different from a 679 visa really except that you cannot extend your stay on 679 (please correct me if i'm wrong). She is not working in Pakistan nor does she have any property of her own (her father is pretty rich though :D). so that's the only downside of the plan. She's not really eager to hire a consultant for as simple a visa as tourist because she lodged a spouse visa herself (i helped her having applied my own case myself). In any case, i guess i'll be able to prove that i am a capable sponsor to support her while she lives in Australia through my employment records and my employer's endorsment. I believe that 679 visa has more chances of getting refused since you HAVE to provide evidence of your intention of coming back once your visa gets expired which is not the case in 676. Again correct me if i'm wrong please. Thank you

Regards

HEY ZEESHU...i was just sharing my case and reason for refusal with u...even though my husband is in australia working as an engr on a 100+ package Alhamdulilah but that only covered up my financial support point...i would like to suggest u to check for 676 visa checklist....ive applied my spouse visa myself as well but since only 679 or 676 will help us in this cruicial period it was certainly my mistake to be over smart and apply it myself again...and a consultant be it a travel agent he will help u to make ur case strong...just coz once this visa gets turn down u have no other option just to sit back and wait which is definitely a killing phase...rest is all ur choice..all the best...

Guest iqrahmed

Let me clear it to you and for other male applicants from paksitan. The link which you have pasted is for Thai applicants not for Pakistani applicants. If you are female applicant you can do medicals yourself as your case will probably be decided with in one year time. But if you are a male applicant from pakistan, the current time line shows that the case goes beyond one year time so if you go through medicals at the time of application it will get expired with in one year and you time and money both will get wasted. As in case of Zeeshu and one more guy here who has been granted a visa... they both have gone thorugh medicals Twice due too the above mentioned reason.

shanzee...this was the link which was actually on my acknowledgement letter...pointing out that plz ensure u have provided all the mentioned documents in this link since incomplete and complex cases take longer than the published time period of 12 months...so this is definetly for the paki applicants i guess...

Guest shanzee

As I mentioned in post that the cases of male and female applicants are finalized in different time phase, so for a female applicant it is fine to go for medicals as she applies How ever for male applicants, if they send medicals in start they will have to go for medicals again if there case will be decided after a year. Every case officer has a general format of Acknowledgement letters.I have asked specifically for medicals and my case officer advised me not to go for that till she ask me to do so.

But it's true that if some one sends his case after his intitial application is decided in his favour, then his case gets delayed by 3 or 4 weeks but it doesnt affect the merit of the case at all.

shanzee...this was the link which was actually on my acknowledgement letter...pointing out that plz ensure u have provided all the mentioned documents in this link since incomplete and complex cases take longer than the published time period of 12 months...so this is definetly for the paki applicants i guess...

Hi guys, Another one joining this long wait. I applied early October and now waiting for medicals call for my Hubby who is in paki. Now what is your opinion, do u think that they will be in a hurry to finish of and finalise the pending cases that are in Bankok as the embassy has moved to islamabad.

Do u think the move will work in the favour of those already at the mercy of Bankok or not.

Best wishes.

Guest shanzee

Hi,

Welcome to this waiting group, In my opinion if your case will be porcessed in bangkok it will be decided in normal time duration which is more than 12 months for male applicants currently. How ever if they shift your case to islamabad then it depends when they assign you a new case officer, But I think, those who will apply directly in Islamabad will get thier case decided earlier.

Best of luck....

Hi guys, Another one joining this long wait. I applied early October and now waiting for medicals call for my Hubby who is in paki. Now what is your opinion, do u think that they will be in a hurry to finish of and finalise the pending cases that are in Bankok as the embassy has moved to islamabad.

Do u think the move will work in the favour of those already at the mercy of Bankok or not.

Best wishes.

Guest shanzee

Hey Next,

Did you apply by urself or through an agent?

ha ya thik hai welcome to waiting group ak sal ho gaya hai par koi ata pata nahee case kaaaaaaaaaaaa

hloo shanzeee how are u

nahee may nay khud hee aplay kia tha maray cousin nay maray sub docoment complete kar kay muj koo send kar diay thay may nay australian embassy bankok send kar diay thay.....

shanzeee ak bat samaj nahee aya rahee mara sub kam complete hoo gaya hai madical or police c/f

send kar dia form 80 or sub avidance day diay hai or AOS australia say hoo gayee hai ab samaj nahee aya raha kia or chayee in logooo kooooooooo yar plz help meeeeeeeeeee

kuch tooo batayooo kia baki hai or ab ak sal mukamal hooo gaaya hai ab tooo dimag kam nahee kar raha kia hooo raha hai mail bhee keee hai case officer kooooo pata nahee kia kar rahay hai ya looog plz replay karna ok friend byeeeeeee

anjum makkar bhai ap bhee replay kar dia karo bhai muj koo pata hai kay mind up sat hota hai kay kia batayooo kuch hay hee nahee bahi sub ka ya hee hal hai jab koi ata pata na hooo kisee cheez ka ok take care byeeee

Guest iqrahmed
anjum makkar bhai ap bhee replay kar dia karo bhai muj koo pata hai kay mind up sat hota hai kay kia batayooo kuch hay hee nahee bahi sub ka ya hee hal hai jab koi ata pata na hooo kisee cheez ka ok take care byeeee

Next apki mrs ny case officer ko call kar k baat karny ki koshish ki??

Guest iqrahmed
mail keee thee par koi response nahee aya bhai

next...mail ka response aega bhe nahi...main buht sy loogon ko janti hu even mjhy bhe email ka response nahi ata...bangkok humsy sirf 2 hours agaye hai..ap apni wife ko kaho wo ph karain coz basically wo apki sponsor hain...case officer definetly jawab dy ga apki wife ko...ph karny sy pehly ek baar wo likh lain k unhain unsy kya pochna takay koi point miss out na ho...all the best...

Guest iqrahmed

mainy september 12 ko doc bhejay thy Alhamdulilah mjhy acknowledgment letter aur case officer next day he mil gaya tha...aur meray husband case officer sy incontact rehtay hain shez very helpful...regular contact sy fark parta hai...

Guest iqrahmed

well people say...k ab just enho ny processing centre shift kardia hai isb wapas to wo es juldi main zaroor hongaye k thailand walay cases windup karain saray juldi sy...

Hi All,

I am writing to share my experience. I submitted my partner visa application/documents at the end of Feb 2011 and Date of

Application lodges is 8th March 2011. Case officer was assigned on 23rd March 2011. On 21st July I was asked for further missing documents and medical that was done on 8th August and sent the documents on the same date. And in September I got the visa grant smile.png

Don't waste the time of your case officer by sending him/her the emails asking for the time frame. If for partner visa we are told for 9 months then just wait for that time frame smile.png.

Thanks,

Sam.

( posted same on forum of http://www.myaustralianimmigration.com/ forum )

Guest iqrahmed
Hi All,

I am writing to share my experience. I submitted my partner visa application/documents at the end of Feb 2011 and Date of

Application lodges is 8th March 2011. Case officer was assigned on 23rd March 2011. On 21st July I was asked for further missing documents and medical that was done on 8th August and sent the documents on the same date. And in September I got the visa grant smile.png

Don't waste the time of your case officer by sending him/her the emails asking for the time frame. If for partner visa we are told for 9 months then just wait for that time frame smile.png.

Thanks,

Sam.

( posted same on forum of http://www.myaustralianimmigration.com/ forum )

hi...thanks for sharing your timeline...did ur case officer ask u for affidavits?? now what sort of affidavits are actually required can u please clear me?

Yes I was asked to provide two affidavits from family members here in Pakistan who witness and support my marriage along with their NIC or Passport. Those statements are written on a stamp paper attested by an oath commissioner.

Guest shanzee

Hey,

R u a male applicant or a female? who was ur case officer in bangkok?

Yes I was asked to provide two affidavits from family members here in Pakistan who witness and support my marriage along with their NIC or Passport. Those statements are written on a stamp paper attested by an oath commissioner.

Guest shanzee

Cases of female applicants are decided in 6 to 9 months just becouse thier cases are generally not been reffered to ASIO for security checks. Problem lies with the cases of male applicants for which they are taking more than a year to decide at the moment.

Female , and CO in Bangkok was supawadee

Guest shanzee

Hey Next,

I m fine thanks.... Demagh kiun kaam nahi ker raha ? Sb male applicants kay saath similar problem hai oor mujhay dekhu mera case tu tm say bhe pehlay ka apply kia hua hai.........

Tm Case officer ku call ker kay pooch lu... call them b/w 12:30 and 2:30 pakistan time and ask ur case officer about ur case.

hloo shanzeee how are u

nahee may nay khud hee aplay kia tha maray cousin nay maray sub docoment complete kar kay muj koo send kar diay thay may nay australian embassy bankok send kar diay thay.....

shanzeee ak bat samaj nahee aya rahee mara sub kam complete hoo gaya hai madical or police c/f

send kar dia form 80 or sub avidance day diay hai or AOS australia say hoo gayee hai ab samaj nahee aya raha kia or chayee in logooo kooooooooo yar plz help meeeeeeeeeee

kuch tooo batayooo kia baki hai or ab ak sal mukamal hooo gaaya hai ab tooo dimag kam nahee kar raha kia hooo raha hai mail bhee keee hai case officer kooooo pata nahee kia kar rahay hai ya looog plz replay karna ok friend byeeeeeee

hey Shanzee , tell me where the time line written for "Male" candidates ?

wow all sites on internet are telling the timeline for females only :P :laugh:

Get out of this Gender discrimination and if you compile your application in better way , chances are bright that you will get quick response :)

i know 2 female candidates whose visa is rejected not because of certain other issues , not based on their gender :)