Sunny Dog

Hi ,I am going to be shipping my cocker spaniel over to perth from Scotland early next year ,Could anyone give me a idea on cost and a recommend company I use .

Hi

There are lots of good companies in UK, so it is a case of getting some quotes, deciding how much help you want and go for it. Cheaper companies will give you little help and more expensive companies can offer to do everything for you.

In Scotland there are a few companies who can help http://www.petairscotland.com is one and there are others.

You know you cant do a flight to Perth as there is no quarantine station, so your dog will have to go to Melbourne and you need to start the rabies work at least 7 months before the flight, so that is key to a smooth move.

I did a rough cost for a cat yesterday and all in - flight/crate/quarantine/vet work/internal flight it was around £2500, so for your cocker it will be around £3500-£4000 all in by the time you are done. Please dont rush to a pet shipper and get a quote for £1500 and think "oooh isnt Bob from Petair expensive!" the price i have given you is for everything and soem bits will need paying to your vets, some to your pet shipper and some to the Australian quarantine department

Anything else you are best to give us a call.

Bob