which singapore air flights to sydney for dogs from LHR?

basil

I'd like to book our (people) flights now and if possible relate it so our dog will then book onto the same one.

Our preferred airline is sing air......I looked on their website and pets can't travel on the A380-800, but most of their flights are this!

Anyone know what SQ flight numbers / times pets are allowed?

Hey Basil

SQ321-SQ225 is the normal one to Perth. I assume you are going to Perth. Also, FYI - we book pets onto this Singapore flight and then if there are enough pets they put them on a different flight with a shorter connection time, which will mean you are not on the same plane.

FYI - really no point in you going on the same flight, you cant see your dog on the flight or stopover and you cant see your dog for a couple of days after he or she lands. You are much better to send your dog out 1-3 days before you and then fly out.

Sorry to sound harsh, just want to give you reasonable advice

Bob

Thanks Bob but it's sydney we'd be flying to and the schedules show A380 flights.

I know we may not end up on the same flight, but i'd like to book our human flights to give us the possiblity to - really because i'd like to drop our doggy at cargo myself i suppose :)