Bloods are clear!

Tulip

SO relieved! Maisy, my little dog, had her last blood test at the beginning of the month and just had news back that they're all clear, so she's good to fly! Just our final check up left to go now on the 21st and then she flies on the 24th!

Not long now, my little bearded friend...

941506_10151384726470950_1893804955_n.jpg

It's a huge sigh of relief! It feels like since we started this whole process it's been a long line of things to tick off, and I couldn't feel excited because there was so much to DO! Now we're flying next month and the only thing I've been worried about has passed. We're finally nearing the last hurdle of sending her off before us. Needless to say she is totally oblivious.

I'm quite shocked I haven't mucked it up by now, so many things to remember to do but Pet Air have been super and lots of help. She has her last check up on Friday and then she flies on Monday!

We'll be using a transport company for my fuzzy monster when it's closer to time... too bad I'm not in the UK or I'd know at least one place that comes highly recommended. :) I went ahead and got her RNATT done so we wouldn't have to rush the rest. We're still probably at least 5 months out for our visa grant.

It's great when you do that first step. We're so happy we did hers early as it means that when hubby suggested going out two months early, it didn't affect her coming at all which was fab. Good luck with your move, hope all goes smoothly for you. xx