Onward shipping from Eastern Creek to Brisbane

mamamegs

Hi folks!

Our two hounds are in Eastern Creek quarantine until 8th Dec. I'm trying to arrange their onward shipping but have been quoted $600 upwards & we can't really afford this ATM *unsure*

Obviously we want them here ASAP...would road transport be cheaper or maybe we should just go & pick them up??

Any advice appreciated...

Megs

Ye I think we paid about 300 sheets for our dog so 6 is about right.

Not forgeting whoever does it has to deal with the release from quarantine,drive them to airport,stick them on the plane,sort out paperwork etc etc.

I think the price isnt too bad.

Its about 10 hours drive so 2 days to drive there and back plus digs for a night and juice for the car.

Thanks both...will just suck it up I guess! They are released on a Saturday...will they charge a bunch extra for that as well?

*sigh* That will take the running total for hounds to over £7k...jeez they better be pleased to see us!

Only joshing...can't wait to see them...I'm so sick of picking DS's dinner up off the floor :D

• 1 year later...

Our two cats were picked up from Eastern Creek by Dogtainers and flown on Qantas to Brisbane for $340, in April 2014. Excellent service. Very quick email response. Will definitely use them again if we move interstate or abroad.