Booking into quarantine

Hi there,

Bob, just wondering if you can help with our planning to move to Adelaide in March 2013.

Our dog will have to wait to travel until April/May as he's only having his blood sample tomorrow. My husband and I will hopefully already be over in Oz by then but the plan will be for him to live with my in-laws for the couple of months gap.

How long in advance am I likely to have to book Finlay into quarantine kennels. We were hoping to book him into Melbourne as its a slightly smaller kennel and then we can collect him at the end of his stay. We've not applied for permits etc yet as no blood test and our visas are still being processed but just for general planning, wondering how long I need to provisionally book this.

Also, do all dogs have to enter via Sydney or van can they fly directly to Melbourne?

I've sent a quotation enquiry to yourselves for transporting Finlay too.

Emma

Dear Emma

We will get a quote over to you shortly.

You should try to book Finlay as early as possible but at least 3 months to Melbourne. We can book the quarantine and get the permit if you wish. He can fly straight to Melbourne currently. You are doing all the right things about now. Getting the rabies work done now is perfect,

My colleague Lou has sent you a quote - the first quotes are rough outlines, tell us what you would and would not like and we can make you a package to suit you both!

Any other questions let me know

Bob

Hi Bob,

Thanks for that, got the email too so will get back to you soon about possibly modifying it a little. I'm glad he can fly directly to melbourne, I was worried he'd have to be offloaded and checked in Sydney and then put on bother forwarding flight which I thought would make it a really long journey but this world help.

Thanks again, will be in touch

Emma