Thanks Pet Air

Cal2

This is a saga, but alls well that ends well thanks to Catherine at Pet Air,

We've transported our two dogs to Oz, and not without problems, solved by pet Air, so I want to give credit where credit is due.

First problem, despite pet Air sending all the information to our local vet and being on the end of a telephone call, our vet practice (they're in the north west of england but I cant name them as per the forum rules), managed to cock up their flea treatment, giving them something else other than what they were told, even though they'd had the paperwork over a week, I mean it isnt like you pay for it! Pet Air sorted this out!

Secondly despite the flights dates being given to the people in Oz, and confirming the flights were fine, the dogs were landing on Anzac day, on Pet Air double checking, the Oz end (not pet Air), panicked and said they will be no one available to collect them, dont send them! Again sorted by Pet Air, this was in a couple of weeks of them being due to fly.

Thirdly, the dogs have their final check ups with our local vets practice, I triple checked everything with the vet whilst there, all good so I thought. Dropped the dogs off at Tarbay kennels near to Heathrow - fabulous kennels cant believe it's so near to Heathrow, so much space and so quiet. The girls and I watch from the lounge at Heathrow the plane with the dogs on, set off in front of us on the runway, or so we thought.

Only they werent on the plane, another cock up by the vets, they'd missed the last digit off the microchip number for one of our dogs, thank goodness I didnt know, until I arrived in Oz, goodness knows what I would have done. This was discovered by the vets at Heathrow, thankfully, otherwise the dogs would have been sent back and we would all have been distraught.

Again Catherine to the rescue, back to kennels the boys go, one on call vet yanked out of bed to re do paperwork and send down, thankfully the boys flew out the following night and are safe and happy in the Q kennels at Sydney doing really well.

Now I looked at the paperwork the vets had been sent, it isnt difficult to get right, but

thank you, thank you, thank you catherine and Pet Air, or our boys would not be joining us in another couple of weeks

Cal

Guest The Pom Queen

Oh Cal, thank goodness you had Bob and Catherine working for you, Bob is the only one I would trust in caring for any of my babies.