Guest lcam28

Guest lcam28

Hi guys, im looking to come to australia on a whv and also looking to bring my puppy with me is there any advice you could give me or any other links to website infomation.

Thanks

Guest Shell15

.. we are going to take our shih tzu over with transfuranimals.com - the cheapest we have found. Have you sorted removals yet and when are you planning to go? Anything in particular you were wanting to know?

To the OP.

You've posted this in the Pet Air section, which is a specific section of the forum for this pet shipping company.

Reading your post I am wondering of you meant the question to be asked of a wider audience on the main forum. If you did please repost your questions in the Pet section of the forum :)

Guest lcam28

Cheers, So how much has it cost you to move your dog over and where in oz you going to. i dont have removals im goin with just my suitcase and girlfriend haha. is there certain things i will have to do with my dog before i send her over?

Cheers, So how much has it cost you to move your dog over and where in oz you going to. i dont have removals im goin with just my suitcase and girlfriend haha. is there certain things i will have to do with my dog before i send her over?

Bob from Pet air will reply to questions about pet shipping here. Fwiw rabies jabs etc need to be done about 5-6 months in advance. There is lots of info in the pet section if you take a read there. And Bob will help via way reply here also.

Guest Shell15

I have sent you a message with the cost. On top of the price to get you puppy there you have to have the rabies jabs done etc. Whoever you choose they will give you a list to give to your vet so they can make sure that your puppy will have all the blood tests and jabs he needs to make the journey. We are (hopefully) moving to the Sunshine Coast in December. Your lucky not to have to much stuff to move, a much cheaper option. We are taking everything, costing a small fortune :)

A Min Pin is quite small so I shouldn't think it would be too expensive, hopefully anyway! I hope you get a good quote, Bob is incredibly helpful and they offer a lot of advice, we're probably using pet air when I ship my Mini Schnauzer over next year.

Hey Lcam28

The key thing is to get the rabies vaccination and rabies blood sample done as soon as as this needs to be done around 6-12 months before the flight date. If you want to go sooner, then either you will have to delay your plans or your dog will have to spend longer in quarantine on landing.

Ref costs - email me with some details about your destination in Australia, your dog's name and length from tip of nose to base of tail and height from floor to top of head and i can do you a price. Rough price for flight ticket and crate will be around £1300-£1500. We can offer to do a little or do a lot whatever you want. the hard bit about getting pet shipping quotes is all the pet shippers offer different levels of service.

Email me at bob@petairuk.com and i will be happy to help.

Bob