Business for sale WA - proven for Business owner visa

twiglet

Now actively selling our beachside cafe just North of Perth. It is a very lucrative, proven business for Business owners visa - state sponsored or otherwise. Knowing all too well how difficult it can be to find a suitable business I thought it would be worth letting others know that we are ready to move on & our business is now listed with an agent. Having entered Oz on a 163 s/sponsored visa our Permanent residency visa 890(non sponsored) took 27 days to be granted and had no problems what so ever.

Hi Twiglet,

Looks like a great cafe. I'd definitely be interested but am not looking to move out to Oz until early next year. Have only just appointed an agent to start the process of getting the 163 visa so I'm at a very early stage. I presume you're looking for a much quicker sale than this?

Thanks, Alex

Recent news; The Shire of Wanneroo has just sent a City structure plan to WA planning Commission to develop 612ha of land into 'Yanchep City' -the area is really taking off , it is a great place to settle and begin your new life.

• 1 year later...

Hi, congratulations on your Visa!

The Cafe was taken off the market a while ago as we were planning to keep it. However our plans have recently changed and we now plan to move to NSW.

It was only put back on the market last week! So this is good timing.

It is on with Geoff Newby- Butt at Daveys you should find it on Reiwa.

Let me know if there's a problem.

Guest Ritchie43BD

Recent news; The Shire of Wanneroo has just sent a City structure plan to WA planning Commission to develop 612ha of land into 'Yanchep City' -the area is really taking off , it is a great place to settle and begin your new life.

Archived