for sale Ford Falcon station wagon w/ VIC REG and RWC backpacker Asking price $4000 AUD

leeaah

Looking for a roadtrip vehicle? Opt for a station wagon instead of a van; especially if you're looking to camp in non designated areas. You will be much more discreet and my car comes with all the utilities you'll need. Basically, whether you're a backpacker or simply need an everyday car, this gem is for you! Would definitely keep it for myself but i have to go back to the mother land as my working holiday visa expires.

Selling a white 2000 Ford Falcon Forte station wagon unleaded fuel with just over 331K km.

Features a number of high-end options including alloy wheels, automatic transmition with economy mode (gives you +800km on a $75 fillup), power windows, side mirrors and locks, cd/cassette audio system, cruise control, ice cold air conditioning, roof racks and more.

Car has been fully serviced (& has always been very well taken care of) and is in excellent driving condition. Very reliable. No wonder it is the most used make by taxis in Australia! Also, in the unlikely event that you might need parts, these are widely available and cheap (not the case with foreign cars or vans).

Fuel pump and filter recently changed (gives you 6 years trouble free at least); front tires are brand new. Victoria reg is good until mid-june 2015 and RWC.

For the traveller, also included is a REAL full queen size mattress with 2 sets of sheets, 2 pillows and comforter (all worth $500+), beach towels, full kitchen ware (stove, pans, glasses, mugs, plates, bowls, various tupperwares, silver ware, bucket, sponges, cleaning products etc), camping accessories (inflatable matts, tent) and mosquito net as wells as various other goodies (deck of cards, balls etc).

Feel free to ask if you have any questions or contact me at 0406 330 736 if you wish to see and test. I'm located south of Melbourne's CBD.

Cheers!

Leah

image.jpg

image-2.jpg

image-4.jpg

image.jpg

image-2.jpg

image-4.jpg