Short term rental near Kawana Waters QLD

Hardsuction

Hi all. We are desperately looking for some short term rental within the Kawana Water area QLD. Family of four, Dad, Mum and two sons 13+11 yrs old. Anything considered, even thinking of buying a tent!!! Sons hopefully starting Kawana Waters State College end of Jan. Any help out there much appricated.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry I cant help with the rental but I have a question for you. We are planning also on moving to Kawana Waters or thereabouts March/April. I have done some research on schools in the area and have come up with Mountain Creek and State Chancellor as good local schools. I have never heard any comments on Kawana Waters State School. Presumably you are happy with the decision or wouldn't be enrolling your children there. Can you give me any information on it. Any info will be greatly received.

• 2 months later...
Guest The Pom Queen
Hi Pom Queen I have found a place on Gumtree AU but when I send messages over form the UK it not accept them as I am not in Australia?

Is there a way around this do you know?

Cheers

Ahh yes I forgot about the gumtree issue from overseas. If you want to post the link I'm sure one of us can see if we can get the email address for you. Otherwise you could use a proxy IP but that's a lot of messing around.