Where to buy....

lp77

We moved in January and struggling to get decent rental.... So decided to buy somewhere...

kids at school in burleigh. Wanting to spend 450k approx... Some leeway.

looked at Coomera decided ormeau too long a commute... Looking Pacific pines oxenford to reedy creek probably. Did think pimpama/Coomera feasible to travel but now not so sure....

want 4bed garage etc.. Some garden as 3young kids... Pool not nec and we need to increase budget a bit...

complexes?? Villaworld...??We may hold onto it if we can afford to whilst building so thinking long term investment/retirement..

sorry long post

TIA xx

Reedy Creek is supposed to be nice and Tallebudgerra. Robina and Varsity Lakes are also good areas. You may get more for your money if you go hinterland side of the highway though. I personally like Mudgerraba and Tallai so would head there, or further still to Clagiraba if i didn't have kids lol.

Realestate.com wil give you a good idea to costs in the varying suburbs, so it might be a good start to spend some time on there and make a short list of suburbs you like and are affordable.

Hope this helps a bit, you are a bit spoilt for choice,lol

Cal x

This sort of info is of interest to other members and shouldn't be hidden in a pm.

I was asked via PM

So I replied the same way

Not sure what it has to do with you anyways

Wheres you're help on this matter btw

*Edit*

I'm only advising on area's I know well not ones I know of because living somewhere is quite different

Edited by HelensvaleHoward

Guest The Pom Queen
I was asked via PM

So I replied the same way

Not sure what it has to do with you anyways

Wheres you're help on this matter btw

*Edit*

I'm only advising on area's I know well not ones I know of because living somewhere is quite different

For once I do agree with Parley, although if you were contacted via pm then there isn't anything you can do.

Guest The Pom Queen
Reedy Creek is supposed to be nice and Tallebudgerra. Robina and Varsity Lakes are also good areas. You may get more for your money if you go hinterland side of the highway though. I personally like Mudgerraba and Tallai so would head there, or further still to Clagiraba if i didn't have kids lol.

Realestate.com wil give you a good idea to costs in the varying suburbs, so it might be a good start to spend some time on there and make a short list of suburbs you like and are affordable.

Hope this helps a bit, you are a bit spoilt for choice,lol

Cal x

What about cheap acreage under $450k @calNgary

Apologies for causing a problem but I asked via pm as HH had been previously helpful and previous queries on open forum have not been answered... I asked on open forum in hope I may get answers or... But seems to have cause more hassle. I know ppl gripe on here so I wanted an opinion from someone who had previously responded.....

Guest The Pom Queen
Apologies for causing a problem but I asked via pm as HH had been previously helpful and previous queries on open forum have not been answered... I asked on open forum in hope I may get answers or... But seems to have cause more hassle. I know ppl gripe on here so I wanted an opinion from someone who had previously responded.....

No need to apologise at all. Parley was just saying (and I agree) that if everyone asked and answered via pm we wouldn't have a forum. This doesn't mean you can't send pms, on the contrary, it's just nice to share questions and answers.

Oh, we are at Flagstone about 50 mins from Nerang via Canungra so a bit of a trek albeit via nice country roads and both Hubby and Son make the commute 5 days a week. You get much more for your money stepping back from the coast but totally agree its too far for a school run. A few of the areas i mentioned earlier give you a more country feel than suburbia would ,so they may be your happy medium,lol have a good drive around.

Cal x