Any other child free married people Brisbane Northside?

ClaireLW

There must be at least one or two? lol

i work long hours and don't have any hobbies so find it difficult meeting new people like I did in the UK.

if this sounds like you, are maturing slightly too, and maybe feel like swapping tips and stories on life in Brissy please get in touch

I have been through the whole visa cycle if you have any questions about that too

cheers, Claire

........there is a north lakes meet up.....

........must be some there...

........and a thread on here.....called empty nesters.....

.........where abouts are you....?

........lots of Brits Northside....

........meet ups.com.....sorry can't post link internet too slow....lol...

........hope this helps.....tink..Xx

........there is a north lakes meet up.....

........must be some there...

........and a thread on here.....called empty nesters.....

.........where abouts are you....?

........lots of Brits Northside....

........meet ups.com.....sorry can't post link internet too slow....lol...

........hope this helps.....tink..Xx

Thanks tink I am new to this site and thought empty nesters was for people with grown kids? So were are the meet ups advertised, does anyone turn up solo?

Hi there, myself and hubby looking to move to North Lakes, we live in NSW at the moment. I am originally from the UK but lived in New Zealand for 13 years until last year. My kids are in their twenties and leading their own lives, one lives in NZ and the other in Melbourne.

I am in my late fourties but by no mean's do I look it lol..hubby was 50 last year, we love to go out restaurants, BBq's, outdoor stuff and just enjoy life really.

I am visiting Brisbane next week for a look around to see what we think about the area etc

Cheers :)

Hi there, sorry for late post, I had replied but don't think it worked, will keep this short just in case it doesn't either lol.

you are lucky to be moving potentially to north lakes, you are probably here by now and it's a good choice. Not many English where I live, Redcliffe, and less amenities, not to mention hassle getting into the city, where I work.

How long are you staying for? IKEA and the rail link are coming to north lakes, which will improve the area even more for sure. Anyway let me know if you have any other things you want to know. I moved here 7 years ago, met my husband, who is Aussie and stayed. He is great for local info which was a massive help when I first got here.

You can PM me if you like, must be easier to discuss the finer details!

Being early 40s we don't go out that much, but nice when we do, Redcliffe is improving no end since the days of 'Deadcliffe'

Cheers, claire

Hi there, myself and hubby looking to move to North Lakes, we live in NSW at the moment. I am originally from the UK but lived in New Zealand for 13 years until last year. My kids are in their twenties and leading their own lives, one lives in NZ and the other in Melbourne.

I am in my late fourties but by no mean's do I look it lol..hubby was 50 last year, we love to go out restaurants, BBq's, outdoor stuff and just enjoy life really.

I am visiting Brisbane next week for a look around to see what we think about the area etc

Cheers :)

Hi Claire! we're also a Redcliffe Peninsula based, child free married couple who work substantial hours and commute to Brisbane too - if I can figure out how to send you a private message, will do, if not maybe send me one and we'll be able to communicate and maybe meet up.