Anyone from Manchester living on or around the Goldcoast.

Matt R

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

hi there matt, we no failsworth quite well, we lived in alkrington middleton got a brother who lives in failsworth you might no him hes called andy gould, we have been in oz now for 7 weeks, we are living in helensvale, we have 2 girls age 13 and 11, we are debbi and mark, who are you over with and how long have you been here,

HI wE ARE FROM BUXTON , but originally im from chorlton -cum -hardy, we live down the road in Hollywell just arround the corner from Coombabah primary school nr Paradise Point.Hubby a Mechanic for Volkswagen /Audi , I have a friend from Eccles too at coomera waters new her from this site in UK before we both came over here , we both been here now 3 yrs and love it, even have mates here in Biggera waters from Buxton too .

Guest MpkGoldCoast

Hi Matt, I am from Derby moved to the Gold Coast 12 weeks ago, live in Hope Island. I have an 8 month old son, still trying to find my feet around. Good to hear from fellow brits. Where in Hope Island are you?

Hi all. Just wandering if there is anyone from Manchester liviing on or near the Goldcoast. From a place called Failsworth myself and was interested to hear from anyone who lived in Manchester.

Hi Matt

We are from Prestwich and are going to Gladstone in 5 weeks time......yey- my hubby's going to work for Bunnings and im gonna chill for a month or 2 and settle our son in school etc....

At the mo he is a manager for Currys and leaves work on Fri 13th Jan.....he is on the countdown now after a manic christmas........and looking forward to a new start ......

when are you planning to go and what job do you do at the mo ?

Happy new year,

Millers:chatterbox:

Hi Matt

We are from Prestwich and are going to Gladstone in 5 weeks time......yey- my hubby's going to work for Bunnings and im gonna chill for a month or 2 and settle our son in school etc....

At the mo he is a manager for Currys and leaves work on Fri 13th Jan.....he is on the countdown now after a manic christmas........and looking forward to a new start ......

when are you planning to go and what job do you do at the mo ?

Happy new year,

Millers:chatterbox:

Prestwich, small world Im from Whitfield also going to live in Qld, GC area.

Prestwich, small world Im from Whitfield also going to live in Qld, GC area.

OMG- it is a small world- whan do you fly out ?

Weve just reserved our seats today with Quantas....and renting our house out in Prestwich....just found a tenant really quick.......we go 4 weeks on Monday....yey......just having a sort out of my clothes !!!!:biglaugh:

OMG- it is a small world- whan do you fly out ?

Weve just reserved our seats today with Quantas....and renting our house out in Prestwich....just found a tenant really quick.......we go 4 weeks on Monday....yey......just having a sort out of my clothes !!!!:biglaugh:

We have just spent 6 week in Qld validating, we have our property on the market since september, soon as it sell we will return to oz to live.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest andretta01

Hi there,

we are The Hartley's from Ilkeston in Derbyshire we have been hear 4yrs and living in Springwood we have two children aged 12 and 15yrs.

The Hartley's

Guest andretta01
Hi!..........i'm originally from Ilkeston too!....lived in Derby for near on 20yrs before coming to OZ....this will be our 8th year here and we( thats me, Hubby and 17yr old son) live in Helensvale.

Annie x

Hi there Annie and family,

It really is a small world hey? I work for a well known aged care organisation and there was a lady who worked there from Ilkeston, and she knew my fathering law.....FREAKY! [iN A NICE WAY] LOL.

Andrea.

• 3 months later...