Schools Dakabin State High versus Narangba State High

Guest MovingOnUp

Guest MovingOnUp

Hi all,

I am currently in Adelaide but heading up to Qld next week to check out schools before making the final move in December.

I called a couple of schools on my hit list the top of which was Narangba State High. I got quite a chilly reception from them and when I requested a tour around the school, I was told they didn't allow people to look around? And I could speak to someone who would tell me everything I needed to know and enrol with them. Anyway that person wasn't available so I am waiting for a call back.

The second school on my list was Dakabin State High. I had a nice lady greet me on the phone and she said they would be happy to show us around.

Anyway I found a website http://bettereducation.com.au where you can see the school rankings. Narangba far out-rates Dakabin at 82-68

My head is a mess I don't know how to work this. If I could actually go to both schools I could probably get a feeling for which one suits my daughter best and she could give her feedback too. But to enrol without actually seeing the school doesn't sound right to me at all.

Does anyone have any experience of either of these schools or know of anyone who does.

Thanks in advance from a :confused: very confused Deb