ACS (Australian Computer Society) Skills Test - How Long?

Guest RichieRich99

Guest RichieRich99

Hi

does anyone have any experience on how long the ACS are taking to process a Skills Test ??

Mine was received by them on 9th Aug. No news yet. My allocated "person" has stopped communicating by email suddenly - just get an automated response.

(ENS , 121)

cheers, Richo.

Guest RichieRich99

Update:

ACS website status checker has been broken for a while (how ironic!) but just checked .... and.... my status has changed from "In Progress" to "Case Finalised" !!

NOW I'M REALLY WORRIED !!

(too quick = fail?)

anyway, that was approx 7 weeks for me... the website says expect 8 to 12 weeks.

Fingers now massively crossed ....

Guest Baazighar
Update:

ACS website status checker has been broken for a while (how ironic!) but just checked .... and.... my status has changed from "In Progress" to "Case Finalised" !!

NOW I'M REALLY WORRIED !!

(too quick = fail?)

anyway, that was approx 7 weeks for me... the website says expect 8 to 12 weeks.

Fingers now massively crossed ....

In the recent past some people got the result in 20-30 days.. pretty quick and with positive result.

Thanks/Baazighar

In the recent past some people got the result in 20-30 days.. pretty quick and with positive result.

Thanks/Baazighar

The ACS was processing applications pretty quickly in July/Aug. I note that they have now "slowed" down and are probably reverting to their historical speed.

Good luck to everyone.

Regards

Peter

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

hi, i filed my ACS application (RPL) on April 5,2013 more than 14 weeks now. my online status showed with the assessor. it's clearly stated that processing time may take 8 to 12 weeks. should i worry? please advise. thank you.

hi, i filed my ACS application (RPL) on April 5,2013 more than 14 weeks now. my online status showed with the assessor. it's clearly stated that processing time may take 8 to 12 weeks. should i worry? please advise. thank you.

Mine took around 12 weeks in the end I contacted them to check if there was an issue. They said not but I received the result within minutes, they had to send it twice as the first time it had an incorrect date (about a month earlier) suspect it had been sat in someone's out tray and they'd never got around to sending it back to me. I'd definately recommend contacting them once its gone past the suggested timeframe.

Archived